Closed Thread
Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow I am nicely shocked how many like my Autumn Rose name! And thanks for the lovely picture of the Rose, Eko! Shame I highly doubt I am having a girl though! lol. Find boys names so much harder!

Miss X- Elliot is lovely

Lil Smurfy- My nephew is called Sebastian and everyone calls him Sebbie. I love it and wish I had got there first!!!

maybe baybee- lol about Bruce! What are men like! Good luck for your scan- very exciting! We didn't really do a nursery theme just chose matching colours and linens really. But I think the theme sounds lovely!

Nila- are you still bleeding quite a lot then? Mine has thankfully died down to dark discharge but expecting to have another episode of proper bleeding soon. It's so horrible!

ToniS- sorry you're feeling so ill hun. Does it make it hard getting ready for work when you wake feeling ill?

Hi and sorry to everyone affected by bad weather. We had a massive storm here in Canberra last night so the fireworks were cancelled. But it's all dried up today.
    Just feeling drained, tired and sick all the time. Got the whole house to clean tomorrow and dreading it! Wish I could afford a cleaner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've got an ob appointment on Thursday and a gender scan on Saturday.

I'm on leave for 2 weeks after this week, can't wait.

Question for J. One morning I'll wake up and have my small baby bump on the left side, a couple of days later it'll be on the right side (when laying down). I'm 15 weeks. Is it normal for it to be moving, or should I be worried?
    It is quite normal for "movement" of your bump...same thing with mine. You will notice it even more as you progress.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    It is quite normal for "movement" of your bump...same thing with mine. You will notice it even more as you progress.
    J x.
    Thanks J. I hadn't given it much thought, but had mentioned it to mum, who told me that was really unusual for it to move so early and I should check with a doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    ToniS- sorry you're feeling so ill hun. Does it make it hard getting ready for work when you wake feeling ill?

Hi and sorry to everyone affected by bad weather. We had a massive storm here in Canberra last night so the fireworks were cancelled. But it's all dried up today.
    Just feeling drained, tired and sick all the time. Got the whole house to clean tomorrow and dreading it! Wish I could afford a cleaner!
    It sure does. I am constantly running late just because I don't feel well. I've also found that I'm struggling to eat again because of the heat, back to a mostly fruit diet lol.

Hope your weather improves and that you start feeling better soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    ToniS - I really feel for you, the hot weather nearly killed me :/ It's cooler here now but my goodness was I uncomfortable for a few nights there. I don't stay hydrated at night, I'm naughty. I do drink a minimum of 3L of water during the day though so I guess it evens out.

AFM a work friend was due to have her first baby yesterday and I'm so excited to hear about it! She doesn't know what she's having and I just can't wait to find out .
    She helped me a lot when we were away for work for several months a couple of years ago. I was missing DS something fierce (he was only 2) and having a bit of a teary. One of the other girls gave me the 'buck up, you'll get over it' line . She then went on to say "I know how you feel, I really miss my dog. It's basically the same thing"..
    The face my friend pulled cracked me up so badly that it cheered me up straight away lmao!
    I'm doing my very best not to bug her at the moment, I sent her a 'happy due date' text message yesterday and left it at that because I'm sure she's getting bugged by everyone at the moment.

And as a last note, the weather here is completely miserable. We're getting hammered by rain and there's flash flood warnings for our area so we're pretty much staying in doors looking mournfully out of the window. Yesterday was just as miserable. We had some friends that were going to come over for the night but because there's about a 50km stretch of floodway between where we live and they live I said not to worry about it as they both have to work on Tuesday and we didn't want them to get stuck here!
    I have to go and get bread and milk and I am NOT looking forward to going out in this weather!
    Yep weather is killing me, so thankful for aircon. I drink through the night but still end up dehydrated. It's just filthy the temperature at the moment.

I hope you hear from your friend soon. Stay safe and dry with the horrid weather.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Bond girl does yours keep coming back and forth...when I got discharged from the hospital they told me i may bleed for 4-6 weeks and I was like nah my bleeding is almost gone then almost a week later it comes back not really heavy but it came back with a bit of a brown red tinge almost like a dark amber color!! I hate all this bleeding it really sucks!! My appointment is tomorrow so hopefully all is going well

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies!
    Had a very busy weekend away and now home to rest haha!
    Back to work tomorrow, tired just thinking about the rest of the week.
    Nothing much to report on the baby stuff.
    The floods over east are terrible, hope everyone is safe that's for sure.

Anything scans or app this week for anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Had a very busy weekend away and now home to rest haha!
    Back to work tomorrow, tired just thinking about the rest of the week.
    Nothing much to report on the baby stuff.
    The floods over east are terrible, hope everyone is safe that's for sure.

Anything scans or app this week for anyone?
    Agree being back at work today after the long weekend sucks! I have a 3 day week as I am having Thursday off as we have our 20w scan!!!! I'm so excited to see bubs and find out the sex... I think it's a boy.

How is everyone else going? Hope everyone is safe from floods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck with your appt today Nila

Thanks
    Reviews

What horrible weather we've had! Luckily it hit sydney while I was asleep. I was expecting the drive to work to be horrible but it wasn't too bad. I hope everyone had a good long weekend although it went way too fast
    I have an ob appointment this afternoon