Closed Thread
Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

My sons name is Noah Isaac And Lucas Anthony... I like matthew, Adam and tyler( the only one we can agree on) and funny it all ends up brig religious believe me it was not my intentions haha if it ends up being 2 of either sex we will be a little lost for another!
    I like the name autumn its very cute! But omg bruce is funny it just reminds me of the kardashians such an ugly name!
    For girl names we (well I) like stella, Amelia, and Abigail (the only one we can agree on) so if we have a girl it will be our little Abby

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

FelH  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a thought...I hope I did not down-play the seriousness of GD. If left untreated, it can have devasting effects on the baby and Mum. But in today's Obstetric care models, it is rarely a problem, due to early intervention.
    J.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

FelH  (26-01-2013),pinkorblue  (26-01-2013),ToniS  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    calicocat: Glad your results were good, its such fun to tell people about your bub.

Bond: Autumn Rose is lovely name.

J37: Sorry about the GD, and I understand its serious but that you are taking it all in your stride. Thanks for the reassurance really that it is rarely a concern in modern days.

maybee baybee: Bruce reminds me of Finding Nemo so glad you are not going with that.

DarkNstormy: Glad your hemoglobin in back to normal Enjoy your time in Ballarat

Eko: We took Noah off our list for that reason, its so popular now. I can understand the no religion rule but I do like the name Gabriel lol

Hi to everyone else hope you are all well.

AFM not sure what this bub is doing but am randomly getting that bum pain still which I am putting down to sciatica. Finding it hard to stay hydrated overnight wake up feeling incredibly unwell, its just so hot up here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the ideas everyone Im so bad at naming things! Im starting to put together a list.
    Hope everyone had a good Australia day!
    Fel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're all having a great Australia Day long weekend.
    I'm off to work unfortunately but have 2 weeks leave at the end of this week and cannot wait!!!
    Anyone have any scans coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Hope you're all having a great Australia Day long weekend.
    I'm off to work unfortunately but have 2 weeks leave at the end of this week and cannot wait!!!
    Anyone have any scans coming up?
    I've got an ob appointment on Thursday and a gender scan on Saturday.

I'm on leave for 2 weeks after this week, can't wait.

Question for J. One morning I'll wake up and have my small baby bump on the left side, a couple of days later it'll be on the right side (when laying down). I'm 15 weeks. Is it normal for it to be moving, or should I be worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've got an ob appointment on Thursday and a gender scan on Saturday.

I'm on leave for 2 weeks after this week, can't wait.

Question for J. One morning I'll wake up and have my small baby bump on the left side, a couple of days later it'll be on the right side (when laying down). I'm 15 weeks. Is it normal for it to be moving, or should I be worried?
    I get the same thing! It looks so strange.. Its bigger with a full bladder too.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have an ob appointment on Tuesday I really hope from now on they will see me closer together cause with the bleeding it's all driving me nuts!! Plus 4-6 weeks is way too long between appointments!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I have my 20w scan on Thursday. It can't come quick enough!!! I am so excited to see bubs again and find out whether its a boy or girl. Hope bubs cooperates!

I'm thinking about heading down to baby bunting today just for a look. DH is working and I have no plans. Does anyone have a nursery theme or ideas of how they want to decorate? I'm thinking of alphabet bunting around the walls. Have to find something I like.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FelH - I find boys names SO very hard. DH and I agree on girls names really quickly and easily, I swear we jinx ourselves because we keep having boys! We really struggle for a good month to come up with names that we'll both consider let alone like.

MissXamA - I LOVE Elliot too, it's a gorgeous name and one that I strongly considered. It reminds me of Elliot from 'Keeping Up Appearances" which I loved as a kid and the character Elliot always cracked me up! He was a great character .

Lil Smurfy - I have a big thing for Sebastian. Sadly our surname starts with S and the initials 'SS' would have been highly inappropriate for any child of mine (google Waffen-SS if you're curious lol) for several reasons. I think most people wouldn't make the connection nowadays but in my line of work I'd cop the mickey for it regularly heh.

maybee baybee - Bruce? Well, it IS a good strong name. I automatically think of Robert the Bruce, that good old Celtic background kicking up again *chuckle*. But in Australia I can see how people would be a bit leary of that name lol.
    I don't generally 'do' themes for nurseries as we rent but this time our real estate has said we can do whatever we want so I'm going to get some removable wall decals for bub's room. I'm not huge on the jungle theme but a friend gave us a beautiful jungle manchester set and mobile so I've found some adorable monkey stickers for the wall on ebay I'll have to get some dinosaur stickers or something for DS1 so that he doesn't feel left out though.

DarkNstormy - I love Mikah... Wow, so many boys names that I really like that DH wouldn't even begin to consider! Great news about your bloods, that must be a weight off your mind

FTM - I definitely like Jasper too although I'd worry about them being called 'Jazz'. I have an Aunt who's name is Jasmine and she gets Jazz so I think it'd be a little confusing lol!

J37
    - Could you re-name the dog? *chuckle*. I like Hamish too. It's interesting that older names are popular again although I guess they do go in cycles. Glad to hear you're on top of the GD. I know they say doctors make the worst patients but I think in most cases it's got to be a bonus to have the experience to be able to deal with a situation like that as a matter of fact thing.

Nila - This bub was either going to be Abigail or Penelope if he was a girl. I LOVE Abigail ^.^ It seems each time we have a baby we fall in love with a girl's name really quickly and easily. Boys names? Pffft. Give us the whole pregnancy and we MIGHT have names that we both like to pick from.

ToniS - I really feel for you, the hot weather nearly killed me :/ It's cooler here now but my goodness was I uncomfortable for a few nights there. I don't stay hydrated at night, I'm naughty. I do drink a minimum of 3L of water during the day though so I guess it evens out.

calicocat
    - Bummer about having to work Australia Day! But 2 weeks of leave sounds like it's worth it I actually go back to work on Tuesday for about 2 weeks after 7 weeks off so those 2 weeks are going to be suuuuuuch a drag. But then I go onto maternity leave until late August so I really shouldn't complain in the slightest!!!

AFM a work friend was due to have her first baby yesterday and I'm so excited to hear about it! She doesn't know what she's having and I just can't wait to find out .
    She helped me a lot when we were away for work for several months a couple of years ago. I was missing DS something fierce (he was only 2) and having a bit of a teary. One of the other girls gave me the 'buck up, you'll get over it' line . She then went on to say "I know how you feel, I really miss my dog. It's basically the same thing"..
    The face my friend pulled cracked me up so badly that it cheered me up straight away lmao!
    I'm doing my very best not to bug her at the moment, I sent her a 'happy due date' text message yesterday and left it at that because I'm sure she's getting bugged by everyone at the moment.

And as a last note, the weather here is completely miserable. We're getting hammered by rain and there's flash flood warnings for our area so we're pretty much staying in doors looking mournfully out of the window. Yesterday was just as miserable. We had some friends that were going to come over for the night but because there's about a 50km stretch of floodway between where we live and they live I said not to worry about it as they both have to work on Tuesday and we didn't want them to get stuck here!
    I have to go and get bread and milk and I am NOT looking forward to going out in this weather!