Closed Thread
Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hey everyone sorry for the m.i.a. I have been down in Margaret river with my mom and my aunt who has come over from brazil for the week!! I am now sunburnt but all is going well the bleeding seems to have stopped completely so I'm happy and I only have to wait till Tuesday for my next ob appointment so not long
    J sorry about the gd it really does suk and I'm sure I will be joining the club very soon and congrats on the little girl
    And I'm sorry I didn't catch the name but welcome to the group hope your pregnancy runs smoothly!!
    Hope everyone else is going well!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh J that's unfortunate!! Do they know what causes it? Or why u are prone to it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stormy welcome to the thread
    pinkorblue hope your migraine has passed. I'm sure a bit of Panadol on one day won't do any harm.
    Eko sounds like the tour was a really good experience. I'm looking forward to checking out the hospital where I'll be having bub.
    J sorry to hear about the GD. It must help knowing what you're in for, must be a bit of a pain tho.
    Nila Tuesday will be here before you know it. Hope the sunburn fades quickly, ouch!

AFM, I just have a quick question about NT results for those in the know. I had my scan on Tues and was told that my ob would get my risk ratios by today and he'd call if they were high, but if i didn't hear from him it was good news. How long should I wait before assuming all is well? I'd like to tell work and the rest of my family and friends, but don't want to go off half cocked.
    The scan went really well, nasal bone was present and very thin neck measurement.
    What do think? Go for gold or hold off a bit longer?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Calicocat, I'd ring and ask what your results were.

J, sorry about the GD. Is there any way of preventing it, or is it just one of those things that happens?

Pinkorblue, I hope your migraine is gone. I can't imagine panadol would help much with a migraine. They're terrible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Yay! Catch up time!

MissXamA - Did you make a decision with your DH about finding out the gender? And how is the MS going? Has it come back yet? Hoping not! I had a hook effect as well, started going pale. I was very anxious about it at the time but everything turned out ok.
    Hey Eko - I am not really thinking too much into it just yet after last week's dating scan put me back a few weeks. I have decided that if next Wednesday's dating scan goes well, I will start talking about it more - but I think it is going to be a very difficult situation for us. Years ago - way before babies were even thought of - his sister found out the gender and I said how silly it was and he was adamant that he would always want to know so that he could decorate the nursery. I do want a bedroom that is sort of gender specific, but I really don't want to know! but hey, I got a long way before we have to have that conversation again I think the more important discussions will be the names...his names that he is choosing....well....eek........awkward!!! haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay for no more bleeding Nila! That must be a relief!

Sorry about the GD J. Hopefully you can avoid insulin for the moment.

Calicocat - I would ring your ob tomorrow just to put your mind at ease so you can make your announcement without having to worry. Sounds like you will get a good result though!

AFM - I have an ob appointment tomorrow. I am yet to hear bubs heartbeat with the doppler so I am hoping I will get to hear it at the appointment. Starting to worry about developing pre eclampsia again like I did with DD so might ask him if there is anything I can do to try to reduce my chances. Feeling small movements from bub but can't wait for a stronger kick. As for this weekend not much planned, just really looking forward t having the extra day together

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hey Eko - I am not really thinking too much into it just yet after last week's dating scan put me back a few weeks. I have decided that if next Wednesday's dating scan goes well, I will start talking about it more - but I think it is going to be a very difficult situation for us. Years ago - way before babies were even thought of - his sister found out the gender and I said how silly it was and he was adamant that he would always want to know so that he could decorate the nursery. I do want a bedroom that is sort of gender specific, but I really don't want to know! but hey, I got a long way before we have to have that conversation again I think the more important discussions will be the names...his names that he is choosing....well....eek........awkward!!! haha

I had similar issue when I was pregnant with DD I didn't want to know the gender but my DH desperately did. I ended up caving in and finding it the gender. It was a lovely moment at the scan when we found out. I made a deal with DH that since we found out last time this one will be a surprise and he hasn't tried to change my mind once. As for names they are also an issue for us, we just don't seem to like any of the same names this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Calicocat, I'd ring and ask what your results were.

J, sorry about the GD. Is there any way of preventing it, or is it just one of those things that happens?

Pinkorblue, I hope your migraine is gone. I can't imagine panadol would help much with a migraine. They're terrible.
    Yeah didnt help much hence going over my quota but today I am all good.
    Ladies the personals are awesome!! Can not for the life of me catch up. Think I have turned into more of a reader. Will do some personals soon.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nila, lucky you! I would LOOOVE to see Margaret River
    Is your background Brazilian? If you are then we're neighbours because I'm Uruguayan

Pinkorblue, sorry to hear about your migraine

Eko, yay on the hospital tour. I can't wait for mine which happens in about 2 weeks!

Calicoat, I would say that if your ob hasn't called yet, I'd say the coast is clear. We were lucky in that our sonographer gave us the odds while we were there as he knew I was quite stressed about it.

MissX, I hear you on the names! My DH has some horrid ones that make me shudder. We've had sooo many fights about names but I think we may be coming to an agreement. I really wanted Lola and he wanted Celeste and neither of us wants the other so we've come up with Louella for now. Not decided but we're getting closer it seems

Lilpetal, have fun at your ob appt and hope you can hear bubs on the doppler!

AFM, I was freaking out yesterday with no movement from my little girl but after some greek honey yoghurt last night she had a dance party. It was so awesome!

Hello to everyone I missed

Thanks
    Reviews

I love Lola and suggested it, DH disagreed immediately - bugger!
    I actually mentioned a boys name ages ago and now I am not really into it, but he is set on it! The name is Corbin ..... I'm not sure now!

Lil petal, I am sure I will cave too - not for wanting to know, but wanting to keep him happy - he is so excited to get into the bedroom and start making it a babies room! Cute

This morning nausea is kicking my butt!!! And i am so light headed - i feel so gross and can't think of any good that might calm it down.
    I have heard of woman getting hungry as in pregnancy, but I am finding that things are not putting me off - I just don't want to eat it! I can never think of anything for dinner because everything just doesn't appeal and finding that I am forcing myself to eat :/
    Just wanna go home but have a presentation today - oh god!!!!