Closed Thread
Page 89 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Very quiet in here this morning!!!
    How is everyone?
    Any exciting plans for the long weekend??
    We are off to Perth tonight for 4 days!
    Enjoy Perth! We have traditional Aussie BBQ at parentals on Sunday, then brunch with friends on Monday. Should be fun.
    Am having a teary moment after dropping Oscar off at creche today...unusual for me, probably hormonal. Just want to cuddle him
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Cute pic J

Just saw my doc and hcg was actually 559.9 on Tuesday but my hemaglobin is rising. She has spoken with a hematologist and I may have a blood disorder so more blood test :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J super cute pic of bubs there

Choccie, your long weekend sounds exciting. Yayyy! DH and I aren't doing much of anything. Just lazing around. I should be painting the nursery but I feel very unmotivated as of late. DH has a soccer game to go to on Saturday night so I may just download some girly flicks and watch them alone .. with popcorn! Probably have a BBQ at my parents place as well and visit the in-laws at some point too

DarkNstormy, sorry to hear about possibly having a blood disorder. That wouldn't effect bubs is any way would it? I'm sure all will be fine

AFM, my girl is giving me grief as per usual .. or more like I'm a worry wart!
    J can I bother you with another question? Up until 2 days ago I was feeling kicks way down low (like right on my vijayjay) and on the sides. They were quite noticeable. Anyways, so yesterday and today I have barely felt anything. If I'm still I can sometimes feel what feels like her bouncing around but no actual kicks or jabs. Is is possible she has moved up and my anterior placenta is blocking her movements ever more so? I know you can only guess but just wondering if it's common for bubs to move up around the 22-23 week mark. I'm 22+4 today.

I know I shouldn't worry as it does no one any good but I just can't help it. It makes me so nervous that I have no control over her movements and it's like she knows this and is stubborn and refuses to move! I know that's ridiculous and of course I don't believe it but geez, makes you wonder!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J your weekend sounds fun!! Awesome scan pic of your baby girl, are you thinking of names already? Good luck with your GD results today
    We have my father in laws 60th bday party so that should be a hoot, minus the drinking of course! BOO!!!! (still coming to terms with this haha)

Stormy - hopefully its nothing too serious and the blood tests eliminate everything.

This is the first time I have logged onto the forum on the computer, I even managed to get a ticker!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

J, she's cute. Good luck with your appointment.

Darknstormy, I hope everything is ok with your next lot of tests.

As for my long weekend, I'm catching up with family on Saturday night, Monday is my birthday, and I have to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    J super cute pic of bubs there

AFM, my girl is giving me grief as per usual .. or more like I'm a worry wart!
    J can I bother you with another question? Up until 2 days ago I was feeling kicks way down low (like right on my vijayjay) and on the sides. They were quite noticeable. Anyways, so yesterday and today I have barely felt anything. If I'm still I can sometimes feel what feels like her bouncing around but no actual kicks or jabs. Is is possible she has moved up and my anterior placenta is blocking her movements ever more so? I know you can only guess but just wondering if it's common for bubs to move up around the 22-23 week mark. I'm 22+4 today.

I know I shouldn't worry as it does no one any good but I just can't help it. It makes me so nervous that I have no control over her movements and it's like she knows this and is stubborn and refuses to move! I know that's ridiculous and of course I don't believe it but geez, makes you wonder!

I had this same problem, baby wouldnt move off my cervix, now this week it has finally moved and is now kicking me in the ribs, so yes I agree with the growth spurt!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Adorable scan pics J and Cali!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Cute piccys of the lil bubbies calico and J Welcome Dark and stormy fx everything will be fine.
    Choccie have fun in Perth. Weather is gorgeous atm.
    Just a quicky, have a couple of days off!! Then back to work over the long weekend, hospitality, gotta love it Had a massive migraine yest morn. Was not nice. I am pretty sure I went over my quota for panadol. Praying I havent done any harm. Hope everyone is well

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats j on the girl
    And fel on the boy! So
    Exciting! I wonder how
    Many boys and girls we have now! PinkBlue how far Along are you?
    congrats calico on the scan and bond girl gorgeous! Love the photos.
    Ftm I read somewhere between 20-24 weeks ur uterus significantly grows
    And you feel less movement as bubs has more space.
    Welcome dark n stormy.

Does anyone have friends or
    Family who are having trouble with ttc? I have a couple of close friends and find it heart breaking as they are
    Finding me as a visual reminder so heart breaking of what they don't have. In turn I am finding it heart beating.

Nila how are you going?
    Choccie enjoy ur break.
    Hi Eko and lil smurfy and anyone else
    I have missed!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow I missed saying hi to heaps of people lil petal dream girl Toni s (enjoy your weekend away) maybe baby