Closed Thread
Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

I agree with lil smurfy. Take it first thing in the morning. Also try a new cereal as I found I had to change a few times to suit my tastes. I used to have weetbix but they made me want to bring it back up. But I have now gone back to weetbix and it's fine.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies - when I was typing it all, I did wonder if my cereal was a cause - it is natural toasted museli, but thinking about it over the weekend when I had toast, defitinely wasn't as bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same can't eat cereal, still haven't gone back to it. Its not the milk as I still drink heaps of milk so have just switched to muffins or crumpets for breakfast

Thanks
    Reviews

Oo be careful with those blackmores missxama they don't feel so good coming back up haha id get a prescription for zofran!

Thanks for all the congrats girls im sp happy about my little boy!

Hope everyone is well!
    There's been a few of us with bleeds over the last few months but I'm glad It wasn't anything bad causing it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the heads up Fel! Thankfully nothing has come up yet, but if it gets to that stage, I will go see my Dr!
    Seems I will swap to toast or crumpets from tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hey ladies - sorry I am at work with a quick question and don't have time for personals
    I have started to feel quite nauseous in the mornings - goes away around lunch time and I have been keeping some what "under control" by constantly eating. However yesterday I bought the Blackmore Morning Sickness formula tablets and so far, seemed to lesson the symptoms to a degree - but what I wanted to know is... Is it more effective to wake up an take a tablet or take it when I start to feel queasy?
    I am normally ok for the first hour upon waking up and have breakfast when I get into work. It seems to get pretty bad after I have my cereal :/
    The worst thing about me is that I am so readable and my face gives things away - so a few people have already noticed that I look quite pale in the mornings and that I am eating a lot (it's fruit!! Lol)
    Thanks girls!!
    Take it first thing when you feel OK, and if cereal makes you feel sick, try toast with Vegie or crackers first thing. Often a bit of salt helps stave off the nausea.

I have had a crappy day...dry-retched in the shower for 10 mins, then this afternoon had a big vommie. Now just feel queasy and tired. I have my 2-hour OGTT tomorrow, so I hope I can keep that gross green drink down!!

I have my 20-week morphology scan Wednesday morning. Bit deflated, as probably a girl, but I have 20 weeks to work through that issue. Hope bubs has a normal anatomy.

Sorry for the "downer" post...just having a hormonal moment, I think!

J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awwww J girls are awesome!!! They like pretty clothes, the clothes u can buy are way trendier than boys and they want to be just like their mummy's, high heels, make up, hair styles!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

J, I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your morphology scan. I'm sure when bubs is born, you'll be thrilled no matter what gender it is.

Did you have a preference for a boy when you were pregnant with Oscar?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs J - thank you for your advice xxoo
    Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I just booked in my 3d gender scan. 2nd February. I'm sure DH is going to think I'm nuts, but I'm so impatient to know