Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Those pics are insane! Love them!!!
    Congrats on a boy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Fel congrats on your boy!! I was right!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Congrats Fel. A little boy, how lovely. You make me want to book a gender scan, instead of waiting for late feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone im so happy, he's just so cute and a big kicker lol
    You should book one smurfy it was really nice going for a scan that wasn't for medical reasons. They put it all on dvd for us too!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila - Aw, I don't do that great personals. I just talk to much I think! Lmao. So glad to hear that you're on the mend though, it's scary to bleed during pregnancy no matter what the reason.

J37 - I agree about the short of breath thing. I feel like I have about half of my lungs at the moment.

Chocciequeen
    - I think I'll be having one pretty much every fortnight from now on. My ob likes to let me have a look and check the growth each time but he has his own US unit in his office. I think I might have had one at about 32-35 weeks with DS?

FelH - Congrats on your baby boy!!! That 3D picture is absolutely amazing I can't believe how much we can see nowadays in scans. My ob did a quick 3D of bub's face last visit and it was just incredible. Seeing that he has DH's nose before he's even born is just insane .

AFM bit tired, that third trimester tiredness has come in quite early although I'm pretty sure it's more about the wakefulness at night. I'm starting to get used to it though.

Thanks
    Reviews

FelH, congrats on your boy! Your scan pics look great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I have been a bit absent. I have been really sick with a gastro bug most of this week so haven't been on.

FelH- Those scan pics are amazing and congrats on the boy

Eko - I already wrote a list of whatI need for my hospital bag and plan to buy things as I go so it's not one big shop at the end.

Nila - so sorry to hear you are in hospital but glad you have nice people looking after you, it makes such a big difference! I was in hospital for a week prior to the birth of my DD as I had pre eclampsia and I was treated so well. It really made it so much more pleasant. Hope the food is ok.

ToniS - wow weight loss what's your secret? I am about about 4 kgs down on pre pregnancy weight now but that's mostly due to morning sickness early on and being sick this week.

Hi To everyone else. Sorry I can't go back any further but I hope you are all doing well.

AFM - like I said above I have had an awful gastro bug most of the week and have drank so much water trying to make sure I stay hydrated. I am finally better though and back to eating real food not just dry toast and crackers. I now weigh 4kgs less than pre pregnancy but sure I will start to regain this weight over the next few weeks. Now I am better just trying to eat healthy and now back at the gym so I am sure my body will gain whatever it needs to gain for baby. I really have a bump now though. Guess my stomach muscles aren't what they used to be given this is #2 for me. Booked my morph scan which is in a few weeks on 7th Feb. Feeling a bit anxious about it and just hoping baby is healthy. Still very determined to keep the gender a mystery although it is tempting to find out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Just wondering if anyone can give me some insight. I have had some really intense pain in my bum. Both bum cheeks (though not at the same time) have felt like someone has punched me. DP thinks its sciatica is that possible?

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Looking good!! Yay for blue!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can give me some insight. I have had some really intense pain in my bum. Both bum cheeks (though not at the same time) have felt like someone has punched me. DP thinks its sciatica is that possible?

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub
    Yes, that's absolutely possible. Not much you can do about it unfortunately, as due to uterus pressing on sciatic nerves. Find a comfortable position where you can.
    J.