Closed Thread
Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

I always thought stays in a fixed spot?? But may move up as the uterus grows. Actually not sure. Intetested as well now

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hi everyone, I'm reading along but struggling to access the web page as it is blocking me at work telling me it could cause harm to the pc. I can't reply properly as I'm on my phone and this thread moves quickly so hard to remember everything. Will try the web page at home over the weekend.

Thank goodness it's the weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got that message this morning too! i had to fiddle with the privacy settings. are you using a mac?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read theres been a product recall on some jindi cheeses from listeria. So scary a poor nsw woman miscarried. There were a few other cheeses on the list too.
    Last edited by FelH; 18-01-2013 at 17:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ob appointment went well today, got to see bub kicking around relaxing on his/her back. I have lost another 3-4kg as well in the last 4 weeks so that's exciting

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Ob appointment went well today, got to see bub kicking around relaxing on his/her back. I have lost another 3-4kg as well in the last 4 weeks so that's exciting
    Glad to hear bubs is doing good!
    and congrats on the weight loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone!!!
    wow it has been a ling time! i went away for a week after new year and then we have changed internet providers and it ended up being 2 weeks without internet at home!
    it is impossible to back track and keep up with everything but i hope we are all doing well!
    i am 19 weeks 1 day today- i had my anatomy scan 2 days ago and everything is perfect! such a relief after the high risk of chromosomal abnormality on the first scan and then a CVS - which thank God came back normal. bubs was measuring right on target - maybe a couple days bigger. we didnt find out the gender - having a surprise. I would love a girl but am pretty sure we are having a boy - i thought i saw boy bits in 12 week potty shot and since then have been convinced!! still would be thrilled to have a boy - just a girl preference!
    i think we have decided on Harry for a boy and Maisie or Rosie for a girl.
    i feel bubs moving daily and love it
    now that we have the net i can keep uptodate again!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I figure if I keep up to date with personals now, when I go

calicocat
    - I can entirely relate. It seems as soon as I wake up to go to the bathroom that's it. I'm awake for hours. Very frustrating, especially as all the tiredness seems to be coming back with the vengence.

Nila - I'm so sorry to hear you were in hospital for your DS's birthday Hopefully you're doing better now. But complete bedrest? How annoying!

Chocciequeen - Ugh, my little guy has his head perfectly lined up with my cervix so that the second he gets hiccups I know ALL about it. I'd say that heartbeat is most likely your placenta, you might find it'll go away as your uterus stretches and the placenta isn't in the same spot anymore

FTM - Palpitations? Yipes! That'd freak me out more than a little Sounds like your little one is just trying to make herself known haha.

SageS
    - It's funny, walking has helped my hips a little as well. I try not to do too much though because I have a tendency to go a little TOO hard.

pinkorblue
    - 12 weeks now... Wow! It feels like that's gone really quickly. Funny because it feels like time is dragging out something fierce for me. I just want to meet my little munchkin already.

maybee baybee - There was actually some malwear attached to one of the flash adds on the site. It looks like it's fixed now so hopefully you won't get blocked anymore

FelH - I saw that thing about the cheeses, I'm getting really paranoid now. That's the second outbreak in the last month or so. I think I'll just avoid cheeses from now on. I was having the occasional soft cheese that was pasturised but I don't think I will anymore

ToniS
    - Great to hear that your bub is doing well It's so wonderful to see them wiggling around.

AFM, I keep looking for things to organise because I feel like time is dragging far too much, but there's really not much else for me to do . I've started slowly collecting things for my hospital bag but I'm not in a great rush for that. Basically I'm just fetching a few things each fortnight so that I feel like I'm at least doing SOMEthing *chuckle*.

Hope you all had a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    That's good baby is moving its always reassuring

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow Eko you do great personals
    I am better the bleeding is now very scant and they think the bleeding is from left over bits from in between the two babies...they gave me a scan this morning to check and both were doing great and my cervix is completely closed and by the doctors standard quite big (I'm not really sure what that means ) but I'm still on bed rest but now I can actually use the toilet and I can finally eat and drink so yay they are planning on keeping me here for the weekend and then they will see! I am quite happy on how I have been treated they were and are very helpful it makes me very happy to be in such good hands