Closed Thread
Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    It's been quite a while since I've posted but I have been reading along and keeping up with everyone's news.
    I've been working so much lately, even had to do Xmas, Boxing, New Year's Day etc.
    Can't wait to go on holidays in a few weeks, ahhh sleep.

MissXamA, good luck for your dating scan. It's normal to feel nervous, I was exactly the same. Enjoy seeing your little bean!
    J, Oscar is gorgeous! Look at that grin
    Pinkorblue, that's great that ms is on the way out. Enjoy normality!
    I hope everyone else is doing really well.
    AFM - I'm now 11w3d and had my first ob appointment yesterday. I feel a bit guilty saying it but I've really not had any ms. Just tired and hungry, but that's about it.
    Have the NT scan next Tues, feeling a bit nervous about it but worrying won't change anything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

J37  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    J - Oscar is a cutey pie!!!

So I have my dating scan tomorrow - freaking out a little bit. So excited to see bubba - but terrified it won't be good news and I don't want to know that
    So is anything in particular I should be asking the obgyn when I meet him with tomorrow?
    Good luck with your dating scan. I hope bub is perfect. I'll be waiting for your news tomorrow. I think it's normal to be nervous before them. I've had 3 scans, and started worrying before all of them, that something would be wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks for the reassurance ladies! Not going to sleep tonight! Eek!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Have fun at ur scan tomorrow msx!

I can't see anyone's signatures, do they not show up on the iPhone app?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Hi every1, have been so terrible at keeping in touch but am hoping that now I feel normal again I can keep up with you all. Your bumps and US pics are just gorgeous. So am 9w 6d and MS has gone so I am freaking out a bit at the moment as I did have MS till 12w and then every other day till 28w? with DS soooooo??
    Anyway will be keeping a closer eye on the thread and will do some personals. Good luck with up coming scans
    X

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Hi PB!

Welcome back
    Lucky u not getting morning sickness! Same with me, I feel sorry for the others that's for sure!
    When's ur 12w scan happening?

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck today missx! Enjoy seeing bub for the first time

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J your son is a cutie! What a smile!

Calicoat, nice to hear everything is comign along nicely. Can't say I don't hate you though with the no ms. I was absolutely vile from week 6 to week 14 where it started to taper off. I still have days where I need Maxolon and I'm at week 21!

MissX, I'm sure bubs will be perfect. I still freak out before a scan at the ob's office. I suppose it's to be expected after a missed miscarriage and I wish I could stop freaking out and just enjoy it. Try and enjoy yours

Choccie, signatures don't show up on the phone app.

PB, nice to see you back
    AFM, bubs has been more active the last few days I can feel her rolling around now and it feels soooo bizzare! I have an ob appt today so another opportunity to see her but as usual, I'm freaking out!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

J37  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, pleased to see you're all getting on nicely. Lovely to see the scan photos and good luck to anyone with a scan booked soon!

I'm now back at work after 3 weeks off to spend with my parents who were over from the UK. So was pretty busy and not able to get on BH much. Now I'm back at work in from of a computer I expect to be more active.Even though I should be working.

I am 11w 5d today and have my NT scan on Monday. I've already had three (routine early one with the FS, then two extras due to bleeding) but will be nice to get a clearer picture of bub now that he's bigger. I still have some slow brown bleeding, but nothing like it was a couple of weeks ago and everything seems fine. I am reassuring myself by using my doppler at home, and managed to pick up the heartbeat this week!

Looking forward to telling everyone about the pregnancy next week after the scan! Still hardly feels real at the moment.

Just also noticed I need to replace my tickers as apparently you can only use BH ones not the lovely Lily Pie ones I have always used! Humphhhh

Thanks
    Reviews

Back from my dating scan and I am not as far along as first thought. I am barely 6 weeks, so going back in 2 weeks. Positive things is that there is a sac an he thinks he sees a blimp being bub & said things look good, but still too early. And he is really nice
    Back to being quite nervous as I am still in the early days - but happy that things look good!