Closed Thread
Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    FirstTimeMummy id say its because of your placenta being anterior.. it was you that had an anterior placenta as well wasn't it?. Apparently we wont feel kicks as strong as others when did you start feeling movement? Happy birthday for Saturday!
    Toni fingers crossed for you that your job is safe!

AFM i cant find any position to sleep in thats comfortable and i dont even have a big belly yet! Like lil smurfy im trying to train myself not to sleep on my back.
    Naww thanks for the well wishes Fel

Yep that was me that said my placenta was anterior. I only get movements on the sides I think I started to feel something around the 16-17 mark but they were barely flutters. It got a little stronger around the 18 week mark.

P.S: Good luck with the scan! Hope bubs cooperates
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 15-01-2013 at 08:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of babies being less active, just other compounding factors...if you have an anterior placenta, it muffles baby's kicks. Same with a little extra padding. 20 weeks is the standard, but when I lay down at night with Oscar I could feel flutters, not kicks. Took a while for the kicks to really start. At night-time, the flutters were really nice. Lie on your back, and you may feel them. Sometimes you don't really know what you are feeling for a while. But when she gets going, you'll know!
    Ps. Still don't know how a Thermofix works!
    J x.
    Thanks J . I guess I'm just going to have to be a little more patient

I've attached a picture of the thermochef so you can get an idea of what it looks like and a description of what it does

The Newwave ThermoChef is an amazing new kitchen appliance that combines the functions of over 10 different appliances into one compact and easy to use unit. The ThermoChef will not only save you time, but will also astonish you with its ability to chop, mix, whip, grind, mince, juice, blend, beat, heat, knead, steam and weigh food.

With a busy lifestyle you can rely on the Newwave ThermoChef for a little help when preparing dinner for your family. Whip up healthy meals, home-cooked from scratch and full of nutrients, in just a fraction of the time traditionally required.

You can make fresh, delicious, nutritious delights including Lemon Mousse, Pesto, Peanut Butter, Mayonnaise and Berry Sorbet in very fast times (some take just seconds!). We’ve also seen the ThermoChef make Bechamel Sauce, Mashed Potato, Pumpkin Soup and more. You can cook and saute, make doughs, steam and boil food. Or use the recipe book that comes with your ThermoChef to make decadent desserts and full meals like Spaghetti Bolognese and Butter Chicken. The possibilities are endless and the ThermoChef is so quick and easy to use!

The beauty of the ThermoChef is so many cooking processes are in the one machine. So instead of dirtying a saucepan, colander and masher to make mashed potatoes, you can do it all in the ThermoChef jug. Plus the ThermoChef does all the hard work for you, including the cooking and stirring. So you can set a meal to cook and come back in 20 to 30 minutes to your dinner ready and waiting, with many recipes not needing you to touch or check your machine in between!

As the ThermoChef prepares and cooks foods quickly, with fresh ingredients, you’ll notice how flavoursome the results can be. You are in control of the ingredients, so cooking without preservatives or additives is easy, a real plus for families with allergies or food sensitivities. Plus the quick processes in the ThermoChef, that often require less liquid than traditional cooking, help to retain more nutrients in your meals.

With an easy to use LCD screen and a wide range of functions your meals will be ready in minutes using only one appliance!

• Cook warming winter soups

• Blend your own baby food

• Dice, chop or blend your own ingredients into a healthy dip or salsa

• Knead dough and mix batters that are perfect for baking

• Steam a whole meal - protein and vegetables

• Cook a perfect risotto

• Blend your favorite cocktail, smoothie or fresh juice

• Make a perfect sorbet

Thermochef.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FTM. Still looks complicated!
    Can anyway remind me how to update my sigature?
    J.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FTM. Still looks complicated!
    Can anyway remind me how to update my sigature?
    J.
    Hey J,

If you click on the "User control panel" button under the purple BH section bar at the top of the screen (has latest, conception etc) you can scroll down a bit and on the left hand side menu there's an "Edit signature" button. You can update your sig there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hi every1, have been so terrible at keeping in touch but am hoping that now I feel normal again I can keep up with you all. Your bumps and US pics are just gorgeous. So am 9w 6d and MS has gone so I am freaking out a bit at the moment as I did have MS till 12w and then every other day till 28w? with DS soooooo??
    Anyway will be keeping a closer eye on the thread and will do some personals. Good luck with up coming scans
    X

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hi Pinkorblue. That's great that ms has gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I think I was finally ready to have a pregnancy ticker at almost 20 weeks! And my Avatar of course is my darling boy Oscar!
    J.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I think I was finally ready to have a pregnancy ticker at almost 20 weeks! And my Avatar of course is my darling boy Oscar!
    J.
    Little Oscar is gorgeous J!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

J37  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Very cute J.

My ob told me I should get the flu vaccine before I go on my cruise early next month. I went to the gp this morning, and she told me that the vaccines aren't available until mid to late feb. Hopefully no-one on our ship has the flu.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

J37  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - Oscar is a cutey pie!!!

So I have my dating scan tomorrow - freaking out a little bit. So excited to see bubba - but terrified it won't be good news and I don't want to know that
    So is anything in particular I should be asking the obgyn when I meet him with tomorrow?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

J37  (16-01-2013)