Closed Thread
Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Is that the same as the thermomix?
    J I have also been having this same achey pain but on the left side? So annoying!!

First day back at work for me today boo!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday for Saturday FTM!

J I too am struggling to sleep on my tummy, I wake up constantly because my boobs or belly are in the way. Oh and I'm also with you on the no cooking thing, my DH does majority of the cooking.

I have my first hospital apt with the midwifes clinic this afternoon. Not sure what to expect, probably a lot of questions being asked... Nervous and excited at the same time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies

A thermochef is like a thermomix .. pretty much the same thing minus a reverse function but many thermomix lovers will argue they are pretty much the same thing

It's sooooooo amazing! DH can't cook noodles so cooking is left to me. This machine made my life so much easier yesterday when I used it for the first time! You throw everything in and it does it all for you! I was in heaven! I made egg fettucine with garlic and parslet meatballs in a napoli sauce. Was delish!

Anyways back to baby stuff .. I can still sleep on my tummy funnily enough. On an angle but I can still do it.

J can I ask you something? Are some babies just quieter than others? I am 21+1 today and I hear everyone else in my DIG saying that bubs is kicking them like crazy and makes me sad I can't relate
    I get some jabs and kicks here and there but nothing that I can feel from the outside .. could the fact that I carry more weight than I should have anything to do with it? DH really wants to feel her kick but sheesh even I can't feel her on the outside!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all!

Happy birthday ftm! I would love a thermomix! Very jealous ftm. I love to cook. I also have wondered about movements I have days where bubs kicks quite a but and then other days I don't feel much. I just think maybe I'm sleeping when it's moving! I am feeling it more now and I can feel it on the outside sometimes. From what my ob said it depends on where ur placenta is how much extra padding on your stomach and a few other things. Apparently it's easier with seconds and thirds to feel! Not sure why

Re listeria I try to avoid foods not freshly prepared bane marie foods and sushi mainly. I do my best to eat healthily but don't check with every person they have washed the lettuce leaves. I think with it we all need to do what we feel comfortable with and go with that.

Hope everyone's well! I am on leave this week and loving relaxing and studying.

Thanks
    Reviews

Also what's the go with sleeping on stomachs backs. I thought this was a no no and am having terrible sleep trying to sleep on my side!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm trying to get in the habit now, of sleeping on my side, but wake up numerous times per night, on my back. I'm already struggling to get comfortable, so I hate to think how I'm going to go when I am big

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

So not work related but there are another round of redundancies at work in the next 3 days (Qld health) stressing out a bit as a person due to go on maternity I may be at risk.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    So not work related but there are another round of redundancies at work in the next 3 days (Qld health) stressing out a bit as a person due to go on maternity I may be at risk.

I hope your job is ok. I wouldn't think they could risk that, as you could get them for discriminating against you because you are pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I hope your job is ok. I wouldn't think they could risk that, as you could get them for discriminating against you because you are pregnant
    Unfortunately as they seem to like sacking whole groups if my job goes there will be a few from the same position which removes the ability to fight it as discrimination. I'm hoping that because we are a low paid group we won't be in the firing line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FirstTimeMummy id say its because of your placenta being anterior.. it was you that had an anterior placenta as well wasn't it?. Apparently we wont feel kicks as strong as others when did you start feeling movement? Happy birthday for Saturday!
    Toni fingers crossed for you that your job is safe!

AFM i cant find any position to sleep in thats comfortable and i dont even have a big belly yet! Like lil smurfy im trying to train myself not to sleep on my back.