Closed Thread
Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Ok good makes me feel better now! Maybe it is hiccups? How can u tell??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Thanks J,
    I really did enjoy it haha. I suppose I haven't really been taking the listeria thing as serious as i should be. After a bit if research I've realised a lot of foods I assumed safe aren't that safe. I'm going to try and be careful from now on.
    Thanks again J I really appreciate your help
    Fel x
    I'm a bit like that at the moment as well I was thinking that some of the things I was eating was ok but it turns out no it's not and now I'm freaking out a little always thinking that every little "symptom" could be listeria which I really hope it's not, in this case does anyone know if you talk to the gp or the ob?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I'm crazy. Someone tell me I'm crazy. Lately I've been writing and re-writing a list of the things I need to buy to go into my bag when I go in to have this bub.
    It's like it's the only thing keeping me sane at the moment!
    I'm so excited and impatient compared to my first pregnancy. Last time I was desperately hoping I would NEVER go into labour as I was terrified of a natural birth (with good reason, it turned out). This time because I'm having a caesarean I'm not scared at all and I just want to meet this baby and start having cuddles and sleepless nights.

Obsessive much? *chuckle*.
    I think it might just be nesting wanting everything ready to go!! The first time around I was like that and scared about bub coming then with number 2 I was excited with this I am a bit like the first want it to go fast but slow down towards the end!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Ok good makes me feel better now! Maybe it is hiccups? How can u tell??
    That's what I was thinking... My baby was having heaps of these little jumps today, was wondering if it was hiccups.
    Also I'm getting those uncomfortable kicks or movements right near my cervix (well what I assume to be my cervix!). It's not the most comfortable feeling, like the baby had hit a really sensitive spot.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    That's what I was thinking... My baby was having heaps of these little jumps today, was wondering if it was hiccups.
    Also I'm getting those uncomfortable kicks or movements right near my cervix (well what I assume to be my cervix!). It's not the most comfortable feeling, like the baby had hit a really sensitive spot.
    It's terrible isn't it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I'm crazy. Someone tell me I'm crazy. Lately I've been writing and re-writing a list of the things I need to buy to go into my bag when I go in to have this bub.
    It's like it's the only thing keeping me sane at the moment!
    I'm so excited and impatient compared to my first pregnancy. Last time I was desperately hoping I would NEVER go into labour as I was terrified of a natural birth (with good reason, it turned out). This time because I'm having a caesarean I'm not scared at all and I just want to meet this baby and start having cuddles and sleepless nights.

Obsessive much? *chuckle*.
    There's a great list down the bottom of this page (Bub Hub) on what to pack for Mum and bubs for hospital. Great when your brain is not working well!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in quickly to say hello ladies and bubs!

Was my birthday on Saturday and DH not only took me away for the weekend but also gave me my much wanted and much anticipated Thermochef! Soo happy

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and boooo to all of us stuck at work today!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

Was my birthday on Saturday and DH not only took me away for the weekend but also gave me my much wanted and much anticipated Thermochef! Soo happy

Wow lucky happy birthday for Saturday!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Happy birthday!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy Birthday for Saturday.
    What's a "Thermochef"?...if it's related to home-cooking, I will have no idea...my husband does the cooking! I am a bad wife. I do the cleaning. Actually, I would rather just not eat, than have to clean the kitchen again (I am very obsessive about a clean kitchen!).
    Oops...got off topic...pregnancy...
    I have had dull ache on my right lower abdomen for a few days, which is a bit tender too. Cannot remember if this happened with Oscar. I assume it's just reproductive tract stretching etc. The days of lying on my tummy are gone, which is sad.
    J.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post: