Closed Thread
Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hi all

Been hectic few weeks haven't been on here for a while sorry can't do personals but I hope everyone is going along nicely :-)

I'm 16 weeks have my next scan booked in for 3 weeks time can't wait counting down the days...

I am not going to find out the sex but the dad is I don't live with him but has anyone else done find out one not and it actually be kept a secret for the rest of the time?? I have my doubts and I don't see him that often hope it's not ruined for me :-(

As for a previous comment I was under the impression that you shouldn't wear underwire during pregnancy either if they are tight not just when breast feeding because can interfere with milk production. If you have one fitted correctly it may be fine but an older one that is tight can restrict blood flow?? I'm not sure guess there is mixed opinions as hear different stories.. I have found mine so uncomfortable anyway haha...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello everyone! Things OK with me; been unwell with an URTI, so just wanting to sleep!! Less than 2 weeks until my 20-week scan; I know it's a girl, but need further proof!!
    We have a girl's name picked. Nothing too common, or weird, easy to spell. And fits with our very boring Australian Surname. Is my husband's Grandma's name, so lovely gesture.
    For those who like Oliver (a gorgeous name), just be warned that I know at least 6 Olivers already!! Very common at Day Care. As is Scarlett. Really cute names, but boils down to how you feel about sharing names.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Am I the only one that gets teary reading people's delivery stories or watching one born every minute. In such a sook.
    No I cry watching one born every minute and hate to say it but also get teary watching undercover boss...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I haven't figured it out which one it is yet...we have one of each but we can't agree in the other so we are going to wait to find out the sex to talk more about it!!
    This is us too. We can't agree on a boys name so we will wait to find out the sex and see if we have to worry. Pretty sure we are set on a girls name.

Thanks
    Reviews

Any of you ladies have worked or do work in a bar/bistro while preg i have questions ...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    No I cry watching one born every minute and hate to say it but also get teary watching undercover boss...
    I cry watching one born every minute too and any sad/happy stories on the news especially involving children. While I was staying with my mum just before Xmas a little girl drowned in the same town and my heart just broke anyway next subject...... Sorry for the sad post

I am 10+5 and sometimes when I lay on my back I swear I can feel a tennis ball roll right down low. I can't feel it from the outside - is there any possible way that this is the baby? I feel like I'm going crazy because I shouldnt be feeling anything yet???

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danindcoop View Post
    Any of you ladies have worked or do work in a bar/bistro while preg i have questions ...
    Hi I used to work at dome cafe when I was pregnant with ds1 I was an apprentice chef before that so feel free to ask anything you like (if it's about recent stuff I have friends who have worked and are working in the industry)

Thanks
    Reviews

I have never watched one born every minute...when is it on and what channel?

Thanks
    Reviews

I tend to watch baby story on Foxtel which omg there was this couple on the other day that had 3 sets of twins how insane would that be the oldest set were 7 then 2 and newborn that is crazy I can't imagine that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I have never watched one born every minute...when is it on and what channel?
    SBS Thursday 9.35pm