Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Will post tomorrow I need to get my photos bad from mom

Thanks
    Reviews

Great to hear all went well today nila with your scan. Looking forward to seeing pics of twins!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the welcome i have my doctors appointment wednesday arvo (which right now is this afternoon as its 3.22am ) for my bloods and all a lil nervous lol

Thanks
    Reviews

You will be fine D!
    I was excited because it was the first person DH and I could tell that we were pregnant!! It's the little things hehe it is more my dating scan next week that I am nervous about because a) I want there to be something in there b) I want there to be a heartbeat c) want to stay at the weeks that I am - not have to reduce a week or 2!
    I have figured that if I am as far along as I am, for my mum's 50th I will be 11 weeks and can tell her and I will be 12 weeks when I am going on a 3 day hens weekend - if I don't drink, the hen will defitinely know that I am pregnant - there is no hiding from that girl!! She so wanted me to be pregnant by her wedding! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Danindcoop

Maybee Baybee I think I had my morph scan at 19 weeks last time Not sure when this time as I haven't booked yet.

Yay LilSmurfy for telling people, such a lovely feeling!

FelH I can't believe you find out the sex that soon!

Eko I drink so much water too and always seem to want more. I have always loved water though so putting it down to the hot weather

So glad you had a good scan Nila. Must be so cute to see 2 of them on the screen.

MissXamA your news will be such a good bday present for your mum.

AFM I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and it just seems like this pregnancy is going really fast. As its probably my last one I just want it to slow down a little. I can't wait to feel the baby move. Every night I have some quiet time and try to feel for the baby but nothing yet...lol still too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Check it out, today I actually have the energy to do personals for the first time in AGES! *chuckle*

Chocciequeen - Sorry you had to say goodbye to your parents. I've just had my dad here for a week and it's been so nice having family around so I kind of know how you feel.

ToniS - Definitely time you get DP back in the kitchen. I think it's a great reason to not cook! I have had a lot of people say to me that they feel ill from the smells of cooking. I've been lucky enough to avoid most of that thankfully.

FelhH - My skin was dreadful through all of the first trimester and most of the second. It was like my hormones hated me and wanted to show it. Same thing happened last time though so at least I was expecting looking like a pimply teenager.
    And 45 degrees?! Sheesh! I hope you're staying cool, there's nothing worse than baking when you're pregnant.
    MissXamA - Good luck for your scan I think the heartbeat generally can't be heard that early but if the heart is developed (around 8 weeks I think?) they can bring it up as an image on the screen.

Maybee baybee - I thi nk the 20 week scan can be anywhere from 18-23 but they prefer it in the middle as that way all of the internals are in place and they can see if there's anything hinky. I had that scan done at 23w6d though as I was away for work. That was the absolute LAST day they would do a morphology scan.

Nila - Ack, sorry to hear about your MIL. I don't think you're being unfair, it's a bit harsh for grandma to just 'forget' your birthday, especially when it's such an important one like a first birthday! That one's more for the parents than the bub so I'd be a bit miffed too.
    Hope your NT scan went well

Lil Smurfy - I found a solution for DH waking me up or making it hard for me to sleep. I turn into a savage beast for a day and then when he says "What's wrong with you?" I snarl at him "You try growing a baby with NO sleep and see how you like it?!". He's let me sleep in for the last couple of weeks hahaha!
    Nice of your manager to tell you horror stories... Not! That's generally not something a pregnant woman needs to hear. Men often just don't get it though, they like worst case scenarios so that they're not suprised I guess lmao. Don't worry about the lack of enthusiasm, I'm facing that from my own family but DH's family has been over the moon so I get my validation there haha.

Danindcoop - Welcome to the group I try to come in regularly to catch up but with hectic family life this time of year I often forget so know that even if I'm not here to chat I'm usually reading along and making sure everyone's doing well.

AFM I'm ticking along as usual. I've been feeling a bit off lately but I'm putting that down to the weather. It's not been that hot here (about 30 degrees today) but I've been drinking water like a boab tree. Nearly 4 liters down for the day and it's only quarter to 4 and I'm thirsty again!
    Other than that I'm doing well. Bub's kicking up a storm and generally making his presence known and otherwise not much has changed. Ticked over to the third trimester today so I'm not as far away as I was haha.
    Beautiful Eko...but what about me!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies!
    How is everyone??
    I have my scan today finally!!!!!! 22w tomorrow time is flying by!
    We arrived home late Monday night and this 5 hour time difference sucks!! Also we are now on cyclone alert with it predicted to hit our area Friday!
    So much washing, shopping, cleaning and cooking to do bleh!
    Start back on Monday oh joy haha!

Welcome to the newbie! Sorry on my phone and can't recall ur name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi Choccie. I'm going good, just plodding along. Good luck with your scan. Are you finding out what you are having? Can you post a pic of bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Beautiful Eko...but what about me!
    J.
    And me! .. hehe!