Closed Thread
Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

I've been following along very very hot here! 45 degrees atm in Sydney.. 11 days until I find out bubs sex
    How exciting announcing on Facebook smurfy! Sorry your mil is acting like that. Don't worry about her as long as you and your DH are happy that's all that matters

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

How exciting Fel. I can't wait to find out. How far along will you be when you find out?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so excited! Ill be 15 weeks. I'm going to the place that FTM went too they do early gender determination I'm so impatient!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Check it out, today I actually have the energy to do personals for the first time in AGES! *chuckle*

Chocciequeen - Sorry you had to say goodbye to your parents. I've just had my dad here for a week and it's been so nice having family around so I kind of know how you feel.

ToniS - Definitely time you get DP back in the kitchen. I think it's a great reason to not cook! I have had a lot of people say to me that they feel ill from the smells of cooking. I've been lucky enough to avoid most of that thankfully.

FelhH - My skin was dreadful through all of the first trimester and most of the second. It was like my hormones hated me and wanted to show it. Same thing happened last time though so at least I was expecting looking like a pimply teenager.
    And 45 degrees?! Sheesh! I hope you're staying cool, there's nothing worse than baking when you're pregnant.

MissXamA - Good luck for your scan I think the heartbeat generally can't be heard that early but if the heart is developed (around 8 weeks I think?) they can bring it up as an image on the screen.

Maybee baybee - I thi nk the 20 week scan can be anywhere from 18-23 but they prefer it in the middle as that way all of the internals are in place and they can see if there's anything hinky. I had that scan done at 23w6d though as I was away for work. That was the absolute LAST day they would do a morphology scan.

Nila - Ack, sorry to hear about your MIL. I don't think you're being unfair, it's a bit harsh for grandma to just 'forget' your birthday, especially when it's such an important one like a first birthday! That one's more for the parents than the bub so I'd be a bit miffed too.
    Hope your NT scan went well

Lil Smurfy - I found a solution for DH waking me up or making it hard for me to sleep. I turn into a savage beast for a day and then when he says "What's wrong with you?" I snarl at him "You try growing a baby with NO sleep and see how you like it?!". He's let me sleep in for the last couple of weeks hahaha!
    Nice of your manager to tell you horror stories... Not! That's generally not something a pregnant woman needs to hear. Men often just don't get it though, they like worst case scenarios so that they're not suprised I guess lmao. Don't worry about the lack of enthusiasm, I'm facing that from my own family but DH's family has been over the moon so I get my validation there haha.

Danindcoop - Welcome to the group I try to come in regularly to catch up but with hectic family life this time of year I often forget so know that even if I'm not here to chat I'm usually reading along and making sure everyone's doing well.

AFM I'm ticking along as usual. I've been feeling a bit off lately but I'm putting that down to the weather. It's not been that hot here (about 30 degrees today) but I've been drinking water like a boab tree. Nearly 4 liters down for the day and it's only quarter to 4 and I'm thirsty again .
    Other than that I'm doing well. Bub's kicking up a storm and generally making his presence known and otherwise not much has changed. Ticked over to the third trimester today so I'm not as far away as I was haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting FelH. You are super keen! What are you secretly hoping for...?

Nila. Sorry your MIL is missing your son's birthday. See it as her loss not yours. Although as Eko said, it's more for the parents so it is disappointing. But try not to let it annoy you too much so you can enjoy his day.

Lil Smurfy - unfortunately we can't help our in-laws. It sucks that you feel like they aren't overly excited or supportive. I am very lucky to have a fabulous MIL.

AFM - I booked my scan today and it's in 3 weeks time. Can't wait! Hoping that time flies by as I am super excited to see bubs again and find out the sex. No preference but hoping for a healthy bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Busy day in here, is nice to see everyone is going well

I had a bit of a rough day, last week or so have been having the cramping associated with ligament stretching lasting 5 - 10 minutes. Today whilst at work it got worse, after an hour and a half I left work and rang my Ob so see if it was normal. They are great and said to come in. Did an U/S bubs was kicking up a storm in there, everything baby related looked good. Did a urine sample to test for any problems with my bladder but he said that sometimes the cramping can last for longer periods. So relieved that everything was alright. I am such a worry wart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I'm so excited! Ill be 15 weeks. I'm going to the place that FTM went too they do early gender determination I'm so impatient!
    Ohhhh I'm going with boy for you FelH! Im so excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Eko I hear you with the excessive thirst. I can't stop drinking water! Even then I'm still thirsty.

Toni I'm glad everything is ok with bub. Cramping is so scary but completely normal I'm learning

AFM I dont really have a preference.. I think it's a boy too and id love a boy but ill be equally as happy with a girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lil smurfy i hear you on the in-laws i am quite disappointing by the way mine are reacting to my pregnancy as well!!
    Fel i cant believe your 11 days from finding out the sex how exciting!!
    Toni that sounds horrible i would be panicking too so dont worry its one of the many things we do as parents always worry!!

ASM: My scan was wonderful, babies are growing as they should and we have very low odds of downs and all the other stuff they test, so very happy! I had a horrible dream this morning so am glad all is going well...it was so nice to see them move and wiggle, baby 1 is super active and baby 2 is a little less active, it will be so weird feeling them move!
    Its quite hot here too and humid which here in perth it never is so our evap doesnt work very well! I also just found out i have vitamin d deficiency which now i need to take an extra 5 pills a day its insane but all for the greater good right?

Thanks
    Reviews

Photos nila?