Closed Thread
Page 52 of 118 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Thanks ladies I wasn't quite sure - I have told myself that I am not going to be as far along as I am, therefore won't be as developed - not sure why I am doing this. It still feels so surreal and for some reason I am not allowing myself to believe this could be viable... Really hope I am wrong!! Did another FRER this morning and the positive line comes up thick and dark before the control line even starts to develop!!! So that gives me a ray of sunshine

Last night DH and I had our first disagreement and I actually think he got a bit upset (as much as he is denying it!). He really really REALLY wants to know the gender - I don't! Haha
    So I am going to come up with some plan that we can both get our own way! Still have a very long time before we get to that scan

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies so hopefully ive found the right one lol im about 4 weeks and due september with number 2

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Good luck for your NT scan Nila.

That seems a little thoughtless of your MIL. Is that the only opportunity she has to go away?
    Nah it's not she owns the house down there and it's vacant so she has all the time in the world specially since she has 2 weeks off work!! I just feel sorry for my boys they are the ones that aren't getting the attention and eventually they will notice these things which I hope by then she realizes what she is doing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danindcoop View Post
    Hi ladies so hopefully ive found the right one lol im about 4 weeks and due september with number 2
    Welcome and congrats on your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Thanks ladies I wasn't quite sure - I have told myself that I am not going to be as far along as I am, therefore won't be as developed - not sure why I am doing this. It still feels so surreal and for some reason I am not allowing myself to believe this could be viable... Really hope I am wrong!! Did another FRER this morning and the positive line comes up thick and dark before the control line even starts to develop!!! So that gives me a ray of sunshine

Last night DH and I had our first disagreement and I actually think he got a bit upset (as much as he is denying it!). He really really REALLY wants to know the gender - I don't! Haha
    So I am going to come up with some plan that we can both get our own way! Still have a very long time before we get to that scan
    Well if your not as far as you think you should see at least 1 bloob on the screen like our 1st scan and they will probably send you for another in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you will be able to see a hb! What you can do about the gender thing is have the sonographer write it on a piece of paper put it an envelope and give to your husband so that he will know and you won't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My ob booked my 20 week scan for 19 weeks. So I'm guessing it doesn't matter too much. I thought it just had to be done between 18-20 weeks
    This is right from what I know. I had mine at 19+6

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Nah it's not she owns the house down there and it's vacant so she has all the time in the world specially since she has 2 weeks off work!! I just feel sorry for my boys they are the ones that aren't getting the attention and eventually they will notice these things which I hope by then she realizes what she is doing!
    Hopefully something will change before your boys notice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome and congrats on your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It's been very quiet in here lately! How is everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm doing great, how are you? How was your scan?

I told my work yesterday. I got a better reaction than I expected, which was good. One manager was telling me his horror stories from when his wife had his son. I could have done without hearing them, but guess I better get used to it.

I announced my pregnancy on FB last night. I got a lovely response from most people, but MIL didn't even comment, just clicked like. I'm struggling with the lack of enthusiasm from that part of DHs family. A little bit of excitement wouldn't go astray.