Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It makes me waddle that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Good luck today lil smurfy, enjoy seeing bubs!

Nice bumps ladies. I just look extra chubby in the guts! Hoping it looks more baby bump in the coming weeks!

Some people suggested they have names picked... Does anyone want to share?

Thanks
    Reviews

I think I might be brave and take a bump photo once my DD is having her nap, we will see!

I really think I am having another girl so have only really thought of girls names so far (but will have to think of some boys names eventually as we are not finding out the sex). Top of my girls name list at the moment and the only one DH likes as well is Eliana but we know someone distantly (an adult) with that name so DH is concerned about using it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with scan today Lil Smurfy

Due to the fact I was overweight when I got pregnant I wont actually look like I have a baby bump for ages. Just wish my boobs got the memo they haven't stopped growing

Some beautiful baby bump pics though ladies.

Maybee, I wont share the names in the list of possibles but some that were rejected are Temperance (have loved for years but because of Bones wont use it) Bethany, Noah (is just far to popular at the moment)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because I never posted my US photos thought I should get around to it
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    We sort of decided on Lourdes for our girl but DH is worried as it's really hard to pronounce in English being a Spanish name and all. I desperately want Lola but DH is all like NOOOOO!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lil Smurfy! I can not believe you are 12 weeks already! That has flown (to me!) haha good luck for your scan!

Yesterday DH and I went to our GP to advise that I was pregnant! It was pretty cool both of us telling someone! And it was so great that she helped putting DH's mind a little at ease. Last month when I had a chem I had to see another GP (as normal GP was away) & she sent me away for a few tests and said that I had PCOS. I have never really been too convinced of it, but made changes to a low GI diet (not that I had to change much!!). She then told DH and I that miscarriages will most likely be common for us and we may need to look at IVF down the track - poor DH, he was gutted - but I didn't think I had it too bad. Yesterday normal GP said that looking at everything I only have 1 of the 3 criteria, so she wasn't to convinced and that I have the same chance of miscarriage then anyone else - I could see DH's relief immediately. So off she sent me for bloods - which I hate! But I was all excited as this is happening!!!
    So I am 6 weeks today and will have a dating scan in 2 weeks. I am not getting my hopes up that I will hear a heart beat, as it will be too early, but it will be pretty awesome to see something! I am so much more positive this time around! And I just hope the next 6 weeks go fast - I can't wait to shout from the roof tops!!!
    At the moment, EDD is 30 August! Woop! Tail end of winter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure how your would pronounce Lourdes but then you will just have to explain it to people and hopefully they get it

Glad you and your DH got some reassurance MissX hope your 2 weeks to dating scan go quickly then the trip to 12 weeks goes well also.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Eko, 28th march doesn't seem very far away.

I'm 12 weeks today and have my nuchal scan this morning. I can't wait to see bub, but am a bit nervous.
    Good luck on your scan today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Not sure how your would pronounce Lourdes but then you will just have to explain it to people and hopefully they get it
    It's usually pronounced Lord-es but I don't like that pronounciation. The correct way is actually Lure-des (as in fishing lure)

I still love Lola though ..