Closed Thread
Page 42 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    We seem to be the minority not finding out what sex it is. I really have no idea but DH and I have been struggling with boys names that we like so we probably end up with a boy. Lol
    We have 2 boy names and 3 girl names, we wanted a few of each that we both like and will decide when bub is born. DP didn't like a lot of mine but thankfully there were a few we both like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

I am definitely finding out the sex. Always felt I want to know what's inside me and also for practical reasons! Really excited to know!

I had another scan today to follow up on my bleeding. All is well and bub was active. Bleed now much smaller, so most seems to have come out and its on opposite side to developing placenta. Which is good. Bub measured 9w 6d. So I'm very happy.

Got less than 3 weeks until NT scan then we will tell everyone. horray!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Holiday negatives bit of a vent. I got to the airport Christmas Eve to discover that my motion sickness tablets are not safe in pregnancy so the whole flight was horrible (including throwing up in business class). The visit home was actually really good and I survived DP's relatives as well. Today we came home. The flight out of Melbourne was delayed because they couldn't find the wheelchair of a person on the flight before ours. 40 minutes later we board. I am traveling with the Blackmores Travel Calm which are useless for me we finally got to Brisbane where we were whisked so quickly from one flight to the next that I didn't even have time for a loo break. Only to find out 10 minutes out of Townsville that they left all the baggage including DP's wheelchair in Brisbane. Not normally to much of an issue but with no legs and only 1 full arm he cant use any other chair and I can't carry our carry-on luggage and push him. Soooooo not happy!! At least we are now home!

Question for J, do you know of any other motion sickness tablets I can take that might work better. I normally take Kwells which are fantastic but states not to take during pregnancy.

Will now go back and read what everyone else has been up to
    Had almost finished my reply when Oscar touched the screen and deleted it! Grrr.
    Anyway, I conferred with my parents about this, as they are both Senior Pharmacists (still working), and both did a Bachelor and Masters of Pharmacy...so I trust their clinical judgement. They agreed that prochlorperazine 5mg taken 30 mins before your journey is the best and safest option. You may know it as "Stemetil" which is by prescription only, BUT you can now buy it over-the-counter under the trade name "Nausetil" at your Pharmacy. Don't mention you are pregnant, as some Pharmacists are too inexperienced to know that it's fine when taken at recommended doses (no more than 2 tablets a day). It is Category C, but that is because there were a few cases of neonatal jaundice in women taking really high doses. It goes on to say it has been used at therapeutic doses for years without any problems. So just the Therapeutic Goods Act covering its legal butt.
    That's my advice. Ginger etc has never worked for me either!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    We seem to be the minority not finding out what sex it is. I really have no idea but DH and I have been struggling with boys names that we like so we probably end up with a boy. Lol
    I completely understand wanting the surprise, it would be lovely...I am just too obsessive not to know in advance! However we are going to keep the name a secret, so there will be some element of surprise for our families.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I completely understand wanting the surprise, it would be lovely...I am just too obsessive not to know in advance! However we are going to keep the name a secret, so there will be some element of surprise for our families.
    J.
    This is us too.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had forgotten about an anti stretch mark cream but my sister in law recommended bio oil. Might get some at the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J to ease DP's mind I will also consult with my Ob. He is a bit particular about which drugs I take.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews

I've forgotten who asked, but I'm having a caesarian on the 28th of march. Not long to go now!

We wanted to know gender as well, although I was 100% certain we're having a girl.
    Nope. Another boy. Everyone was convinced and I guess I let them convince me because we wanted a girl so much. Ah well, not to be. This is likely our last bub so not likely we'll ever have a girl. Very disappointing but I know that once I meet this little guy I won't be able to imagine replacing him with a girl just like with DS .

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi lovely ladies. Been feeling like death the last few weeks but am feeling okay tonight and have a bit of motivation to come in and say hi. Have been reading along a bit but am so lost but am keeping up with all the dates. I cant believe how far along some of you are its amazing. I feel like I will be stuck in the first trimester for ever with MS haha.
    You will have to start sharing some of those bump photos ladies. Am loving the US piccies.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree! I would love to see bumps! I still just look like I've had too many cheese burgers.. Which I have haha.
    Hope you feel better soon pink or blue. Have you got anything to take for it?