Closed Thread
Page 39 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Happy new year ladies!!! what a year it will be for us all!!

I am 17 weeks tomorrow and feeling kicks the last few days - not really strong but they are defnitely kicks. Last night DH felt one and then we stared at my tummy and there was one kick that moved my stomach a bit. it is so amazing!!! loving this part of pregnancy - the nausea has gone and i have most of my energy back which is great.

i thought 16 an a half weeks would b too early for kicks but there is no mistaking them. maybe because im thin??
    Not too early for kicks, because bubs is kung-fu foetus by 12 weeks! But feeling them before 20-weeks is unusual...but you probably answered your own question re: being thin there is less tissue to absorb the vibration. I distinctly remember the first night I felt Oscar (almost exactly 20 weeks)...it was a lovely fluttering feeling!
    Enjoy!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Yep I hope bub cooperates.
    I would recommend no earlier than 16 weeks to be sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Attachment 29548Attachment 29549Attachment 29550Attachment 29551
    Here are my pics from my NT scan today Bubs is just perfect!
    Lovely Haley (I wont tell anyone)!! Did they get a look at the genitals?
    J.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Lovely Haley (I wont tell anyone)!! Did they get a look at the genitals?
    J.
    Thanks J 😄 the lady was great. She didn't go anywhere near the genitals so we did accidentally see anything. So relieved cause when it turned to 3D I did get worried about it. It's just great to see it looking like a baby now. And it was jumping around heaps so weird that I could see it but not feel anything. It's so real now and I feel like I can relax a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Thanks J the lady was great. She didn't go anywhere near the genitals so we did accidentally see anything. So relieved cause when it turned to 3D I did get worried about it. It's just great to see it looking like a baby now. And it was jumping around heaps so weird that I could see it but not feel anything. It's so real now and I feel like I can relax a bit!
    At my 12-week scan, bubs was moving about like crazy too! So, I assume you don't want to know gender?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    At my 12-week scan, bubs was moving about like crazy too! So, I assume you don't want to know gender?
    J.
    No, I really want a surprise at the end 😄 although I can completely understand people finding out (it's very tempting)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I've been a bit MIA, I've had family here pretty much non-stop for the last three weeks so it's been a bit insane.

I'm at 26w1d now and my goodness is this bub making himself known *chuckle*. He kicks veryhard, and has done since about 18 weeks. When I saw my midwife the week before last she was shocked when he kicked her really hard when she was using the doppler because she hadn't felt a bub that young kick that hard before.
    Really amusing given that she's been a midwife for ages AND I have an anterior placenta! This bub is a kicker, that's for sure.

I'm on leave from work at the moment and don't go back until the end of the month which is awesome. Then I go back for two weeks and take off on maternity leave until the end of August! I'd like to stay home for longer than that but unfortunately that's going to be a cruncher as I'll be starting a course in September that I really can't afford to miss.
    I may apply for two weeks of unpaid to carry me over until the start of the course depending on how I feel about it. I'm pretty sure I'll be glad to get back to work by then though haha.

I haven't done personals but it's nice to see everyone's travelling along well, and some new faces too! Congrats to those that I haven't congratulated personally, and I can't wait to see all of your experiences and welcome new bubs into the world .

Thanks
    Reviews

Button how exciting to feel bubs kick, I can't wait for the day to feel bubs and get a baby bump!

Dream girl how great are those pics?! It's very exciting to see bubs but strange that bubs is bouncing around so much yet we can't feel anything.

I'm 15w4d today. Feeling good but getting some lower back pain which is annoying. I have some more energy and even managed to play some cricket at the park the other day.

Hope everyone is going ok

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wow Eko, you haven't got many weeks left of work. How exciting. When are you due?

Thanks
    Reviews

Like you dream girl I want the surprise but sometimes I think knowing would b easier.
    Do you have any feelings as to what it may be?
    Anyone else not finding out the gender?
    I'm 5 weeks today! Yay :-)
    Off to GP tomorrow.