Closed Thread
Page 35 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Happy new year! I brought in 2013 by having the worst sleep ever I woke up every 30 minutes taking almost 2 hours to go back to sleep so in all I think I had about 3-4 hrs sleep oh we'll the joys of parenthood and pregnancy!! I cant wait till next Tuesday so I can see my babies again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Happy New Year ladies. I am hanging for Thursday as I really want to go home. I know its only fair to spend time with DP's family as well as mine but his aunty is treating me like an invalid. I'm pregnant not dying!

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub
    Not too much longer and you can go home.

DH's mum is talking about coming to stay with us after the baby is born, for a week and a half, and bringing her 2 grandkids with her. I can think of nothing worse. I want to spend that time focusing on our baby, and finding my feet as a mother, not entertaining people and cooking for them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy New Year ladies!!! Can you believe that we will have babies THIS year?! I am so excited but also a tad nervous about impending parenthood, this is our first baby. I can't wait to find out the gender and hit the shops. Hope you're all 'recovering' after NYE celebrations... We hosted and DH didn't get to bed until 5.30am, but he did tidy up quite a bit so not too much to clean up. He'll be sleeping much of the day so wondering what I might do to occupy myself... I have some Xmas money to spend...

Thanks
    Reviews

I would love to go shopping I might go later or even tomorrow take some time to myself cause dh is driving me nuts!!! I right now am seriously considering divorce but know that it could all be hormones!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It's exciting to think that this is the year we're having our babies. I can't wait to find out what we're having. Then I can go nuts shopping. I'm looking forward to buying all the big ticket items too. We'll probably start that when we get back from our cruise in Feb.

NT scan Friday. I'm very excited about it, but slightly apprehensive about the risk factors.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I would love to go shopping I might go later or even tomorrow take some time to myself cause dh is driving me nuts!!! I right now am seriously considering divorce but know that it could all be hormones!!!
    Hopefully it's just hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Nila, I said the same thing a few pages back! My husband is still driving me crazy, but apparently that is quite normal.
    Men just don't get it: juggling their mess, toddlers, morning sickness, and the tiredness! The fatigue is my biggest problem...gives me a short fuse!!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    My little bub can anyone else see that between the legs? The lady said its not accurate but it looks like a boy to me!
    OMG....I am usually no good at these things but it looks like a little boy to me too.....
    FelH were you hoping for a boy?

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy New Year Ladies!
    2013 is so exciting, babies for us all :-) its my first so I'm apprehensive but excited at the same time.

Made a doctors appt for Friday ( ill b 5 weeks). My normal doctor was closed for renovations..... So I'm going to their sister practice. So what should I expect at the appt? I'm going public and want to go to the birthing centre at the hospital which I'm in the council area for but doctors are In a different council area....does that matter?

Sorry I feel like I just ask so many questions of everyone..... Thank you for all your help.

I do enjoy reading everyone's posts. Is anyone keeping a journal? Ivied started one with app called sprout.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh here's my BFP in case any of you wanted to see.....looking at it still excites me
    Attached Images