Closed Thread
Page 32 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie, leaving parents sucks. I cried heaps this time. Was a little easier with my nephew who is 4 next week as he now understands that we are going home and will visit again another day but it still sucks. I hope your DD copes ok with leaving her grandparents.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Morning ladies,
    Thank you for the warm welcomes
    Question - at the start of your pregnancy, did you have this terrifying fear everytime you went to the toilet that you would see blood? Especially if you have had a miscarriage previously? I just wish I could feel pregnant already! This morning is the first morning I haven't POAS, so I am freaking out because I don't know if the line would still be as dark or lighter
    I was due to have an appt with a FS on Wednesday, but we cancelled and will see him in 2 weeks for a scan to see where I am up to!
    Hope these 2 weeks go fast!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats missx!! Yes every time I went to the toilet I expected to see blood. I was also extremely anxious until I had a dating scan at 8wks. Felt better at 12wk scan but still feel a lil anxious now at 15w2d. I think we'll always worry. Good luck for your scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Morning ladies,
    Thank you for the warm welcomes
    Question - at the start of your pregnancy, did you have this terrifying fear everytime you went to the toilet that you would see blood? Especially if you have had a miscarriage previously? I just wish I could feel pregnant already! This morning is the first morning I haven't POAS, so I am freaking out because I don't know if the line would still be as dark or lighter
    I was due to have an appt with a FS on Wednesday, but we cancelled and will see him in 2 weeks for a scan to see where I am up to!
    Hope these 2 weeks go fast!
    I still worry that I'll see blood when I wipe. DH was buying toilet paper with pictures on it, in one bit, part of the picture was kinda reddish. If I wiped with that bit, I'd panic. I've now banned him from buying anything but white toilet paper lol

You'll probably feel a bit less anxious once you've seen bub for the first time, but I don't think the anxiety will completely go away

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies - what a stressful and emotional time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Question - at the start of your pregnancy, did you have this terrifying fear everytime you went to the toilet that you would see blood? Especially if you have had a miscarriage previously?
    I am almost 20 weeks and I still have that very same terrifying fear! We miscarried our first earlier this year at 6+3 but we didn't find out until week 11 so I've been ultra paranoid this time around.

I had some bleeding last Thursday and almost passed out when I saw it. Turns out I have a very bad UTI but I had a scan just in case and thank God our little girl was bouncing around on the screen and they couldn't see where the blood had come from so it seems it's just a very irritated cervix

Anyways I'm rambling! I'm sure you'll be just fine and after last Thursday's experience I've learned that worrying does nothing! You can't change the outcome so best to just go with the flow .. I know .. easier said than done

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I am almost 20 weeks and I still have that very same terrifying fear! We miscarried our first earlier this year at 6+3 but we didn't find out until week 11 so I've been ultra paranoid this time around.

I had some bleeding last Thursday and almost passed out when I saw it. Turns out I have a very bad UTI but I had a scan just in case and thank God our little girl was bouncing around on the screen and they couldn't see where the blood had come from so it seems it's just a very irritated cervix

Anyways I'm rambling! I'm sure you'll be just fine and after last Thursday's experience I've learned that worrying does nothing! You can't change the outcome so best to just go with the flow .. I know .. easier said than done
    Thank you FirstTimeMummy - it is so horrible, however I do have a positive feeling about this one - it still scares the bugger out of me!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX, I am 16w5d, and still check my toilet paper! The first trimester is definitely the most anxiety-provoking. I had some spotting about 1 week after I found out I was pregnant, and completely lost the plot (after 2 miscarriages I was very nervous).
    You will feel more relaxed after your first scan, but until I can feel the baby kicking after 20 weeks or so, the low-grade paranoia remains.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Congratulations missx! Even if you do find blood at some stage it doesn't always mean the worst. I've had some bleeding since Saturday but an ultrasound showed all was well with bub, I have a pocket of bleeding in my uterus they could see for some reason. It's not very nice but I'm trying just to think this is one of those pregnancies with some bleeding that you hear of! Going to follow up with my GP and fertility centre, to see if they want to monitor more closely

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

My little bub can anyone else see that between the legs? The lady said its not accurate but it looks like a boy to me!
    Attached Images