Closed Thread
Page 30 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hi everyone, I've been quiet lately what with Christmas and everything. But getting back to normal now!

welcome ms faery!

J- I understand that irrational fear. It's so much easier when you start feeling bub move for reassuRance.

I am now 9+1 and still don't feel pregnant, much like you lil smurfy! Still been having weekly blood tests which have been fine. But had a scare today when I started bleeding. Proper red blood. And not just a few spots. I went to emergency and they did an ultrasound, which showed a heartbeat and movement, so all seems ok. But there's a pocket of blood there, not too big, so they expect I'll keep bleeding for a little while. Just one of those things I guess, but not very nice.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My 20-week scan is January 23rd, but that does feel like ages away! Keen to confirm the gender so I can start sorting Oscar's baby clothes. Even if it is a girl (which I am pretty sure of), she'll be wearing some of Oscar's blue knitted cardigans and booties...they are too sentimental to me not to be used again.

I do have another OBGYN appt next Thursday, so after she's had a poke and a listen, I am sure I'll feel better. The top of my uterus is where it should be, when I feel it myself, but that doesn't prevent irrationality in a pregnant woman!

Bond Girl, that would have been scary...but the fact that there is an obvious cause for it on ultrasound is reassuring.

J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

So ladies I'm 4w2d. Very excited. Just wondering do I need to rush off to the doctors or just make an appt within next 2 weeks? Any advice is appreciated.

I agree Smurfy, it's great having ppl here at all stages and we are getting to know everyone from ttc to being utd. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Bond girl that is scary I'm glad the ultrasound showed a healthy baby!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    So ladies I'm 4w2d. Very excited. Just wondering do I need to rush off to the doctors or just make an appt within next 2 weeks? Any advice is appreciated.

I agree Smurfy, it's great having ppl here at all stages and we are getting to know everyone from ttc to being utd. :-)
    I went to gp when I missed my period. I'm going private, so wanted to get my referral for ob and get that booked in early, in case she booked out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, popping in to say I hope you had a Merry Christmas and you all have a fab, no doubt exciting and life-changing 2013!

I'm 27 weeks now and feeling very big and heavy already. He is kicking me like crazy! I've also had a couple of Braxton Hicks, which I didn't have with Dd.

Is anyone planning on this to be their last baby? I was, but now I'm not as sure.

Thanks
    Reviews

Bond how scary! I'm glad everything is ok with bub though.
    Missfaery like lil smurfy said if you are planning on seeing an obstetrician I'd go to see your GP sooner rather than later to get a referral and book in,

AFM I bought myself a doppler a few weeks ago only to be told I have an anterior placenta. I have tried once or twice a week since 9 weeks and finally yesterday heard bubs heart beat at 174bpm I even heard bub moving around in there!
    NT scan tomorrow too so very excited.
    Hope everyone is well and had a good Christmas.
    Fel

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

My little star I do plan on this being my last pregnancy but I'm not willing to get my tubes tied its way to permanent to do it at the age of 26, I know I probably won't have any more but I just can't do it!

Fel I hope your scan goes well tomorrow and I'm glad you can hear baby I really wanna get a Doppler now. I think it will be nice to share that experience with the boys

Thanks
    Reviews

Can I join in here too I got my confirmed bfp yesterday, this will be
    my second, I have my dd and she will be two in two weeks. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to check my levels so hopefully my levels are good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That would have been scary Bond, I'm glad everything is ok.

Good luck for your scan Fel