Closed Thread
Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay! I got my caesarian booked for the 28th of March So unless something unexpected happens that'll be when our bub makes an entrance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Hope all you ladies are well. FelH, hope everything works out for you, and you aren't to uncomfortable.
    This one is just a quick post as I still feel a little lost ATM, Have no idea why I think I Just wont feel comfortable until I see the scan(27th dec). I am however just starting to feel that MS is just around the corner. 6w tomorrow, and i am also already so tired and grumpy with sore bbs. But i must say am also extremely happy to be here as well. Will start posting properly soon instead of just talking about me, me, me, and thread stalking.
    Nothing wrong with a little stalking hope the day for your scan comes quick and all is well!!!!

Asm I have my first ob appointment in 2 hours time omg am so nervous!!! Only a week till Xmas!!! Yay can't wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I'm going in for an operation on Thursday morning. Nervous as anything but ob was very reassuring she said from this point even with the op she gave me an <1% chance of misscarriage! So that made me feel a bit better. Poor bub it seems so cruel of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little stalking hope the day for your scan comes quick and all is well!!!!

Asm I have my first ob appointment in 2 hours time omg am so nervous!!! Only a week till Xmas!!! Yay can't wait!!!
    Good luck with your appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Well I'm going in for an operation on Thursday morning. Nervous as anything but ob was very reassuring she said from this point even with the op she gave me an <1% chance of misscarriage! So that made me feel a bit better. Poor bub it seems so cruel of me
    I hope your op goes well. At least your ob doesn't seem concerned about bub, that must be a little reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update, baby is doing good still growing and is measuring 10+5 which is good news. Cyst is still the same size unfortunately. Just waiting now to see my obstetrician to decide wether to operate or not. Thanks for all your support it really helps having you all to talk too.
    Glad bub is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Good luck

I hope that makes you feel better, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

How scary but it does seem like your ob has everything under control!! Hope your operation goes well and no more pain for you

Thanks
    Reviews

All the best for Thursday! Just remember that your health is important too. I'm sure bubs is in the best possible care. Hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone! J just wondering if you can help ease my mind? How does a general anesthetic affect an 11 week old fetus? I'm so worried for my little bub

Thanks
    Reviews

Nila, how did your appointment go?