Closed Thread
Page 17 of 118 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Thanks everyone. Just waiting for an ultrasound. My obstetrician came to see me and wants to operate on Thursday if the cyst is still the same size. I really hope it's smaller and bub is ok. I'm so nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Stay strong...so much nicer to announce to a room of people who care about you, than the somewhat juvenile world of faceless friends on Facebook (as you can tell...I don't care for FB at all )
    J xx.
    I find FB quite useful as most of my friends and all my family and DP's family are interstate. I don't have random people I don't know on there though and my friends total less than 100 so not like the thousand and thousands some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Thanks everyone. Just waiting for an ultrasound. My obstetrician came to see me and wants to operate on Thursday if the cyst is still the same size. I really hope it's smaller and bub is ok. I'm so nervous
    everything is ok. Good luck for the ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I hope the cyst has shrunk and bub is safe and sound in there. How many weeks are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just an update, baby is doing good still growing and is measuring 10+5 which is good news. Cyst is still the same size unfortunately. Just waiting now to see my obstetrician to decide wether to operate or not. Thanks for all your support it really helps having you all to talk too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear bub is ok FelH and hope you are not left waiting too long before ob decides on surgery or not.

Dont worry J I will stay strong. Facebook is useful for advising extended family I won't see for awhile but nothing beats telling close family face to face. It's just making me even more excited for Christmas!

Very happy as I just got a phone call with my results for my NT scan. Numbers look great so very low risk of bub having downs or one of the others. Glad it wasnt a very long wait for results. Now to relax for a bit until the 20 wk scan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Felh glad bubs is ok, sorry you are in so much pain though. Hope you get some relief soon

Lil petal excellent news about your results!!

We announced to close family and friends but put a pic on Facebook this morning. The response has been overwhelming which is lovely. It's nice to have everyone know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you aren't in too much pain or discomfort FelH! At least you know bubs is well

LilPetal - Glad you got some good results for your NT tests!

We'll do a Facebook announcement when we've had the 12 week scan. DH doesn't have one, so given I have lots of his friends on mine, it will be good to share the news that way. There are so many people we rarely see, but should see, that use FB to keep in touch with us. Its pathetic, but it feels quite official when you do the FB post!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just an update, baby is doing good still growing and is measuring 10+5 which is good news. Cyst is still the same size unfortunately. Just waiting now to see my obstetrician to decide wether to operate or not. Thanks for all your support it really helps having you all to talk too.
    Glad bub is alright how big is this cyst? Must be huge to cause so much pain hope all goes well and soon you will be pain free well until labour starts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's great that bub is ok. Hopefully they can fix your pain soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all you ladies are well. FelH, hope everything works out for you, and you aren't to uncomfortable.
    This one is just a quick post as I still feel a little lost ATM, Have no idea why I think I Just wont feel comfortable until I see the scan(27th dec). I am however just starting to feel that MS is just around the corner. 6w tomorrow, and i am also already so tired and grumpy with sore bbs. But i must say am also extremely happy to be here as well. Will start posting properly soon instead of just talking about me, me, me, and thread stalking.