Closed Thread
Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Wow! I don't think I could afford to take Zofran that often, but obviously a day without one or two can give you set backs. Thanks
    I was taking the generic brand which works exactly the same so I was only paying just over $2 a tablet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Glad your scans went well today, sucks having to wait for results but not too long a wait. It's amazing seeing bubs isn't it.

Almost finished Xmas shopping, just a few bits and pieces to get from supermarket. Now I have to wrap it all, which I hate doing.

We are slowly telling friends and family and everyone has been excited and happy for us. Just wondering what are people's opinions on Facebook announcements??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm sure I'll put it on Facebook eventually, but I haven't decided when

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Enjoy the shopping Nila! I am feeling pretty organised just have to do the grocery shopping and a bunch of cooking but can't really start that yet.

Good luck at the Dr Button will be great if you can hear the heartbeat too.

Just got back from my NT scan. Baby is still measuring ahead of what I originally thought but the same as what my ob measured bub at so my new due date will now officially be 27 June, might have to change my ticker later . The neck fold measurements are thin so it's looking good, just got to wait till tomorrow lunch time when they will ring with my results combining the blood with the scan but so far so good. So exciting to see our little one wriggling around on the screen. Got it all on DVD so sure I will watch it later.

Toni hope yours went well too!
    Usually bloods are done the week before, so it's a 1-1.5 hour wait tops after the scan. If the NT looked good, then you have a good chance of a good risk ratio.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Have fun shopping Nila

Good luck with the Dr Button

Glad your scan went well LilPetal.

Scan went well, had to have an internal for some measurements as bub was laying wrong. Got some pics so have been able to share them Got results in the packet but I wont read them as I don't want to read them wrong so will just wait for Friday. So relieved and was wonderful seeing bub again.
    I can help you interpret them, if you'd like. Just take a clear photo of the report.
    Up to you.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Glad your scans went well today, sucks having to wait for results but not too long a wait. It's amazing seeing bubs isn't it.

Almost finished Xmas shopping, just a few bits and pieces to get from supermarket. Now I have to wrap it all, which I hate doing.

We are slowly telling friends and family and everyone has been excited and happy for us. Just wondering what are people's opinions on Facebook announcements??
    We have told all our close friends and family. I've also told work. I decided to wait until 12 weeks to put it on Facebook cause I don't want to field questions from people who think you should keep it a secret until your 12 weeks and have already made that opinion known. It just easier this way and I have some peace of mind knowing my chance of miscarriage is lower

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad scans went well!! I can't wait to see bubs tomorrow!
    About the facebook thing we are gonna wait till 12 weeks but with ds2 we announced it pretty much as soon as we found out at 5 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I can help you interpret them, if you'd like. Just take a clear photo of the report.
    Up to you.
    J x.
    Thanks J. I felt weird enough opening the envelope clearly market to be open by referring doctor to get the photos out. I believe there is an electronic copy of the report so if I start stressing will get you to have a looksee.

As for facebook we announced yesterday and I'm 13weeks today so happy to have everyone know.

Good luck with scan Nila.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

We will put something on Facebook Christmas night once we have finally told our parents and siblings. Getting impatient but really want to save news till Christmas Day because we also announced my first pregnancy Christmas day so it's nice to be able to do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all!

Congrats Toni and lil petal on the scans so exciting.
    Toni you are so amazing waiting I would be very impatient.

I am 17 weeks and haven't put anything on facebook. Because of the privacy settings I can't afford to - you know how if you comment on something all your friends see it even though it was my post. None of my clients at work know I am pregnant and won't until 22-24 weeks. I don't want 6 degrees of separation to mean they find out via facebook. It could be really damaging.

I hope you are all well.
    Afm I have developed reflux. Will have to look into If you are meant to
    Do anything about it or just take it as it comes.

Have a good day.
    Ps maybe I hope ur results went well