Closed Thread
Page 14 of 118 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, hour and a half to wait. I had my bloods last week but wont be seeing my Ob until Friday afternoon for results.

Good luck lilpetal hope lunchtime gets here quickly for you and you have a good scan

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Good luck Toni and lilpetal!!
    I have my first ob appointment tomorrow so looking forward to it today is Xmas shopping day!!! I haven't done any and our Xmas is on the 24th so not much time I always wait until last minute I really shouldn't but it seems like every year I say I will do shopping early it never happens haha!! Plus we haven't even put the tree up yet oops
    How is everyone everything ready for Xmas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck today toni and lilpetal.

I am seeing my doctor at 5pm today to get the full results from the CVS. The preliminary results were fie so not overly worried. Im going to ask him to check the heartbeat today too. Im sure the CVS didn't affect bubs but i want to be 100 percent sure. Im 14w4d so hoping he can use the dopplar.

Unfortunately DH is away for work so cant come with me i was going to get my mum to come with but she is a bit of a stresshead and will make me worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy the shopping Nila! I am feeling pretty organised just have to do the grocery shopping and a bunch of cooking but can't really start that yet.

Good luck at the Dr Button will be great if you can hear the heartbeat too.

Just got back from my NT scan. Baby is still measuring ahead of what I originally thought but the same as what my ob measured bub at so my new due date will now officially be 27 June, might have to change my ticker later . The neck fold measurements are thin so it's looking good, just got to wait till tomorrow lunch time when they will ring with my results combining the blood with the scan but so far so good. So exciting to see our little one wriggling around on the screen. Got it all on DVD so sure I will watch it later.

Toni hope yours went well too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

button2012  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have fun shopping Nila

Good luck with the Dr Button

Glad your scan went well LilPetal.

Scan went well, had to have an internal for some measurements as bub was laying wrong. Got some pics so have been able to share them Got results in the packet but I wont read them as I don't want to read them wrong so will just wait for Friday. So relieved and was wonderful seeing bub again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you are all well! I haven't had time to read through the last few pages, but I'm glad to see some familiar names still here

I have a quick question about how to take the medication for nausea. I have Maxolon & Zofran. I'm finding I'm having one of either (depending on severity of nausea) every second day because the day after I've had one, I don't feel as sick so I don't have it in order to not waste the tablets. But when that 3rd day comes around & I'm due to have another, I feel absolutely awful! So awful, that I'm not sure the medication is working properly. So should I be having it every day? Even if I'm not feeling that sick? I've been trying to "test" myself & see if the nausea is getting better on its own by stopping the medication too, but unfortunately its not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm glad your scans went well lilPetal and Toni.

I wouldn't be able to wait for Friday for the results, I'd be reading them, but that's just me, not at all patient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Hi girls, hope you are all well! I haven't had time to read through the last few pages, but I'm glad to see some familiar names still here

I have a quick question about how to take the medication for nausea. I have Maxolon & Zofran. I'm finding I'm having one of either (depending on severity of nausea) every second day because the day after I've had one, I don't feel as sick so I don't have it in order to not waste the tablets. But when that 3rd day comes around & I'm due to have another, I feel absolutely awful! So awful, that I'm not sure the medication is working properly. So should I be having it every day? Even if I'm not feeling that sick? I've been trying to "test" myself & see if the nausea is getting better on its own by stopping the medication too, but unfortunately its not
    I found I had to take two zofrans every single day for 4 weeks. I tried taking it every second day and then once a day but it never did the job like twice a day everyday did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I found I had to take two zofrans every single day for 4 weeks. I tried taking it every second day and then once a day but it never did the job like twice a day everyday did.
    Wow! I don't think I could afford to take Zofran that often, but obviously a day without one or two can give you set backs. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Good luck Toni and lilpetal!!
    I have my first ob appointment tomorrow so looking forward to it today is Xmas shopping day!!! I haven't done any and our Xmas is on the 24th so not much time I always wait until last minute I really shouldn't but it seems like every year I say I will do shopping early it never happens haha!! Plus we haven't even put the tree up yet oops
    How is everyone everything ready for Xmas?
    LOL I am the same the only thing I have done is order calendars for the adults in my family because they had to be in by last week other than that have done nothing woops....

I am usually opposite though to avoid xmas rush shopping buy bargains throughout the year in the sales and put them in a box then by October have nearly everyones just have to wrap them so I am feeling little stressed haha but oh well xmas rush it is...