Closed Thread
Page 14 of 118 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1171
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    464
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, hour and a half to wait. I had my bloods last week but wont be seeing my Ob until Friday afternoon for results.

    Good luck lilpetal hope lunchtime gets here quickly for you and you have a good scan

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Good luck Toni and lilpetal!!
    I have my first ob appointment tomorrow so looking forward to it today is Xmas shopping day!!! I haven't done any and our Xmas is on the 24th so not much time I always wait until last minute I really shouldn't but it seems like every year I say I will do shopping early it never happens haha!! Plus we haven't even put the tree up yet oops
    How is everyone everything ready for Xmas?

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    good luck today toni and lilpetal.

    I am seeing my doctor at 5pm today to get the full results from the CVS. The preliminary results were fie so not overly worried. Im going to ask him to check the heartbeat today too. Im sure the CVS didn't affect bubs but i want to be 100 percent sure. Im 14w4d so hoping he can use the dopplar.

    Unfortunately DH is away for work so cant come with me i was going to get my mum to come with but she is a bit of a stresshead and will make me worse.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    119
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Enjoy the shopping Nila! I am feeling pretty organised just have to do the grocery shopping and a bunch of cooking but can't really start that yet.

    Good luck at the Dr Button will be great if you can hear the heartbeat too.

    Just got back from my NT scan. Baby is still measuring ahead of what I originally thought but the same as what my ob measured bub at so my new due date will now officially be 27 June, might have to change my ticker later . The neck fold measurements are thin so it's looking good, just got to wait till tomorrow lunch time when they will ring with my results combining the blood with the scan but so far so good. So exciting to see our little one wriggling around on the screen. Got it all on DVD so sure I will watch it later.

    Toni hope yours went well too!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

    button2012  (17-12-2012)

  6. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    464
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have fun shopping Nila

    Good luck with the Dr Button

    Glad your scan went well LilPetal.

    Scan went well, had to have an internal for some measurements as bub was laying wrong. Got some pics so have been able to share them Got results in the packet but I wont read them as I don't want to read them wrong so will just wait for Friday. So relieved and was wonderful seeing bub again.

  7. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,677
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, hope you are all well! I haven't had time to read through the last few pages, but I'm glad to see some familiar names still here

    I have a quick question about how to take the medication for nausea. I have Maxolon & Zofran. I'm finding I'm having one of either (depending on severity of nausea) every second day because the day after I've had one, I don't feel as sick so I don't have it in order to not waste the tablets. But when that 3rd day comes around & I'm due to have another, I feel absolutely awful! So awful, that I'm not sure the medication is working properly. So should I be having it every day? Even if I'm not feeling that sick? I've been trying to "test" myself & see if the nausea is getting better on its own by stopping the medication too, but unfortunately its not

  8. #137
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,845
    Thanks
    2,910
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

    I'm glad your scans went well lilPetal and Toni.

    I wouldn't be able to wait for Friday for the results, I'd be reading them, but that's just me, not at all patient

  9. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Hi girls, hope you are all well! I haven't had time to read through the last few pages, but I'm glad to see some familiar names still here

    I have a quick question about how to take the medication for nausea. I have Maxolon & Zofran. I'm finding I'm having one of either (depending on severity of nausea) every second day because the day after I've had one, I don't feel as sick so I don't have it in order to not waste the tablets. But when that 3rd day comes around & I'm due to have another, I feel absolutely awful! So awful, that I'm not sure the medication is working properly. So should I be having it every day? Even if I'm not feeling that sick? I've been trying to "test" myself & see if the nausea is getting better on its own by stopping the medication too, but unfortunately its not
    I found I had to take two zofrans every single day for 4 weeks. I tried taking it every second day and then once a day but it never did the job like twice a day everyday did.

  10. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,677
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I found I had to take two zofrans every single day for 4 weeks. I tried taking it every second day and then once a day but it never did the job like twice a day everyday did.
    Wow! I don't think I could afford to take Zofran that often, but obviously a day without one or two can give you set backs. Thanks

  11. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Good luck Toni and lilpetal!!
    I have my first ob appointment tomorrow so looking forward to it today is Xmas shopping day!!! I haven't done any and our Xmas is on the 24th so not much time I always wait until last minute I really shouldn't but it seems like every year I say I will do shopping early it never happens haha!! Plus we haven't even put the tree up yet oops
    How is everyone everything ready for Xmas?
    LOL I am the same the only thing I have done is order calendars for the adults in my family because they had to be in by last week other than that have done nothing woops....

    I am usually opposite though to avoid xmas rush shopping buy bargains throughout the year in the sales and put them in a box then by October have nearly everyones just have to wrap them so I am feeling little stressed haha but oh well xmas rush it is...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!
    By J37 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 19:51
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 960
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!