Closed Thread
Page 105 of 118 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1171
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Toni sorry your family did that!! My in laws are the same but my parents are angels they are willing to pay if I can't so I'm glad they live here again!

Choocie great photo!!

Eko great list!!

Afm nothing much happening! I wish time would go a little fast maybe just this month go fast cause I am dying to find out what I'm having and go shopping!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone - another item for the hospital list would definitely be a warm beanie for bubs! when bubs are cold after birth - and sometimes due to the cold aircon in the hospital. a beanie works wonders!! i prefer the knitted type.

Thanks
    Reviews

J how are you doing? When do you do your exams?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    hi everyone - another item for the hospital list would definitely be a warm beanie for bubs! when bubs are cold after birth - and sometimes due to the cold aircon in the hospital. a beanie works wonders!! i prefer the knitted type.
    That's a good idea I never had beanies but my kids would always seem to complain for no reason so maybe a beanie might help

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    Thanks, you're a legend!

Looks like I still have a bit to buy..what breast pump do you have? Thinking of buying the Medela Harmony, that's the one my sister had and likes. I had to hire the Medela electric one for Dd as I had lots of issues at the start.

I'm not too worried about my labour bag. I packed heaps last time, music, food etc and wasn't in the state of mind for any of those things. Except maybe the heat bag, but Dh exploded it in the microwave before I had a chance to use it (he was a bit frazzled during contractions!).
    I have an Avent Isis manual pump at the moment. I used it very briefly (maybe once?) with DS and decided that I wasn't at all interested in getting RSI from using a manual pump!
    Then I bought a Medala Swing and if I'm honest, it wasn't very good. I think in both cases I was using the pumps incorrectly though.

This time I will be getting a Unimom Forte# (you can get them in Aus but I don't think I'm supposed to link it so just google it ) because it's hospital grade and it's a closed system.
    The Swing isn't a closed system and therefore shouldn't be sold or bought second hand. I found a website where a woman reviewed them and she found mould inside the motor of hers because it wasn't a closed system . The reviews on BH for the Unimom look really good, it was either that or a Spectra DEW350 but they seem to be on a similar par really and the Forte# is cheaper.

ToniS That's a bit cruddy, especially if it was just a loaner until you could pay them back

Thanks
    Reviews

Am hoping to just use the pump at the beginning if I need to build up my supply or later on if Dh and I go out or have something on etc.
    That's scary about the Medela swing! I will look into those pumps you mentioned if I need an electric, although living overseas atm so don't like my chances of finding it here!

How will you sterilize bottles etc? Last time I had an avent microwave sterilizer but don't have it with me now.
    Yes I seem to be focusing on breastfeeding equipment, I know!

Nila, how many days until your ultrasound?

Great photo choccie! We're all getting bigger! I'm going to start printing my belly shots to put in his little baby book.

Good idea about the beanies! I know DDs temp dropped and she needed to go under some type of lamp to warm up for a few hours.

Toni, bummer about the money. The last thing you need is having to stress about money when you're preggers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I've got my gender scan in the morning. I'm so impatient to find out. I hope my baby doesn't decide to be uncooperative.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck for your scan lil smurfy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck lilsmurf!!!

I was told by the health nurses with dd that they don't recommend you sterilizing ur bottles anymore, hot soapy water and rinse is sufficient, reason being is they need to receive some germs to build up a better immune system, suited me fine cause I was sick of sterilizing them haha!!

I won't be breast feeding this time round, I used the Madela swing pump thing but I wasn't a very good cow all round!!

Thanks
    Reviews

My scan is a week from tuesday so 10 days I hope babies cooperate and I get to find out what they are!!!