Closed Thread
Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1171
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had my ob appointment this morning. All is going well. Bub is doing great, though I think it looks a little squished in there. I'm a bit worried about my weight gain (downside of minimal morning sickness is I've been eating way too much), but ob said it is fine.
    I had super bad MS from week 6 to week 14 and I still have managed to put on 7.5kg's and I'm only 24 weeks!

My ob isn't worried though so I guess I shouldn't either. Just go with it, as long as it's not excessive, you can always lose it when bubs is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    It's a GIRL!!!!! And everything looked perfect. I was so sure it was a boy. We're heading to baby bunting this afternoon to buy pink!
    Yay congrats!! I really hope I can join the pink train this time around I don't know how I would go with 4 boys!!!
    Have fun buying lots of pink things!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I had my ob appointment this morning. All is going well. Bub is doing great, though I think it looks a little squished in there. I'm a bit worried about my weight gain (downside of minimal morning sickness is I've been eating way too much), but ob said it is fine.
    I'm a little bit the opposite I'm worried that I haven't gained anything and actually lost!! All the sites tell me, even though I am obese, with a twin pregnancy I should be gaining about 500g a week but again they don't seem bothered by it but I am stressing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It's a GIRL!!!!! And everything looked perfect. I was so sure it was a boy. We're heading to baby bunting this afternoon to buy pink!
    Congrats! Enjoy the pink shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, enjoy the shopping. Pink is the one reason I don't want a girl, I hate pink.

These things happen, I wouldn't worry if your ob says its fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I'm a little bit the opposite I'm worried that I haven't gained anything and actually lost!! All the sites tell me, even though I am obese, with a twin pregnancy I should be gaining about 500g a week but again they don't seem bothered by it but I am stressing!!!
    As above, don't stress if your drs are saying its fine

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So... Very... Tired...

I'm actually grateful that my work has a policy that you have to go on maternity leave 6 weeks before your due date as my due date is now 2 weeks earlier due to the caesarean.
    I could NOT cope with working up until 36 weeks at this rate. I think getting through to the end of 33 weeks is going to just about do me in if I'm honest.
    I bought some more things for my bag this afternoon, just toiletries mostly but now I pretty much have everything that I need. I just have to pack clothing and perhaps get a new pair of slippers and dressing gown for hospital and I'm good to go.

Sounds a bit enthusiastic but with DS there were so many things that I wish I had packed in advance that I just plain didn't. I had a tiny backpack for my stuff and a small nappy bag for his stuff. This time they're going to think I'm moving in for good! Rofl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Congrats, enjoy the shopping. Pink is the one reason I don't want a girl, I hate pink.
    I dress my girls in all sorts of colors, the only pink my youngest has atm was brought by her nans, lol. I would dress them in black 24/7 if I could, no stain removing then

J, glad to hear your out of hospital, hope they can get to the bottom of it soon for you

Eko, I can't believe how close you are to having bubs

Nila, don't stress about your weight gain, so long as you are eating etc I'm sure your bubbas will be fine (I'm guessing 2 girls btw)

AFM, looks like ms is gearing up been feeling off the last few days but came close to being sick in the car this afternoon. Can't wait for dating scan on wed

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, just got back from holidays. I've been reading along as always!

It's exciting to hear about the baby boys and girls. I packed some of my baby's drawers this week, organised into sizes etc. Just getting my head around boys clothes, I've found myself to be very picky! Girls colours seem more bright and beautiful, maybe because I am a girl?!

Glad all the babies have been well. Special mention to J, wow how scary for you! So happy you're back at home & hope all your test results are fine.

31 weeks and feeling, well, 31 weeks! The baby is happy giving me karate kicks and chops all day. He was head down but then on the plane coming home (think he got a
    fright taking off) he did a big turn, now can't figure out what way he is!

I'm taking iron and calcium tablets. My iron levels were borderline & I think it's helped, although still get tired haha!

Eko, could you send us your hospital
    bag list (if not too personal!). I've really forgotten what I need!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    Eko, could you send us your hospital
    bag list (if not too personal!). I've really forgotten what I need!
    Hehe sure I'm having a caesarean so there's a few things on there that probably wouldn't be otherwise, but this is what I've got:

For me:
    • Good night time sanitary pads (rather than maternity pads, they're just as absorbent, less bulky, and generally not as pricey as maternity specific)
    • Pack of cheap sanitary pads for wound padding (caesarean after all lol)
    • Shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, deodorant travel pack (got mine from Coles)
    • Shower loofah/exfoliating gloves because I really HATE that post op stink!
    • Toothpaste, toothbrush, floss & mouthwash travel pack (as above)
    • Cheap 10 pack of underwear in a larger size than normal (wound protection and more space for pads etc)
    • Socks, thongs & slippers/ballet flats
    • Button up pyjamas for BFing
    • Hair brush, hair ties and travel straightener.
    • Feeding bras
    • Dressing gown
    • Lip balm & minimal makeup (Photos lol)
    • Lanisoh, nipple shields and breast pads for leakage
    • Makeup cleansing wipes and nappy sacks for post op clean up
    • General daily clothing
    • Manual breast pump (I'll buy an electric later if I need it, it's mostly to establish a good supply early)
    • Pillow
    • Laptop & charger
    • Phone & charger
    • A decent sized drink bottle for water
    • And a bag of nibbles like museli bars, chocolate, fruit & nut mix etc. because there's nothing worse in the world than being awake at 4am and having nothing to nibble on when you're starving!
    For bub:
    • 5x 0000 wondersuits (bub will be born at 38 weeks so predicting smaller than DS who was still in 0000 at 42 weeks)
    • 5x 0000 lighter cotton onesies (hospitals are warm)
    • 2x pairs of mittens
    • 5x pairs of socks
    • Dummies
    • 3x muslin wraps & 2x flannel wraps
    • 2x beanies
    • 5x singlets
    • 1 pack of disposable nappies
    • 1 pack of nappy sacks
    • Teddy bear
    There will probably be more added to the list later but I've kept things like perfume etc. to a minimum. They do make you feel better but bub will be happiest with the smell of mum and mum alone for a bit and they're so sensitive that it's better to not overload little noses.
    I've got a second bag of 000 clothes for bub in the nursery in case we need them, DH can bring it in. But it's not very likely.

Wow, that seems like a huge list! Hopefully I won't forget anything haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks for the list. Very helpful. So much stuff to think about.