Closed Thread
Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1171
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    I do have the ultrascan photo - but I don't know how to put on here! haha - would I use the scanner and then upload? I think that is a stupid question - ofcourse I would!! haha guess who is not computer savvy! (yet I worked with one everyday!)
    I will give a go now

edit** DH has started renovating and home scanner is out of action - will do tomorrow at work - discreetly hopefully

WaitingHoping - Hi!!!!!!!

J - ouch!!! Hope you get answers soon

Lil Smurfy - have fun on your cruise!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head!!

Hi to everyone!!
    I just took a photo of scan pic on my phone, and uploaded from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Just been discharged thankfully. I feel much better; saw Neurologist and Obstetrician, and they want me to have an MRI of my brain in next few weeks, but in the mean time I cannot drive in case I have another seizure...very frustrated. Bubs is moving alot, so that is reassuring. I have a sore tongue and lip from where I bit them during the seizure! And some BIG bruises!

J.
    I'm glad you are home with Oscar. Shame you can't drive though. Take care, I hope your MRI goes ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    ***Sneaks in quietly cos I wanted to say Im happy you are doing ok J **

I BAWLED cos it it was what I went through. All you want is to hear that hb and its just not there.... the most silent 5 minutes of my life... If I had known I wouldnt have watched but I was doing work at the time so only 1/2 concentrating and caught it by accident... Fx I get to come back in here with you guys soon..... and I cant wait to start hearing your baby news!!!!

**sneaks back out again back to the ttc threads**
    You're welcome in here anytime you want. I hope you will soon be back in here for good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Eko, I can't believe you're already 30 weeks. Not long and we'll have our first graduates baby. How exciting.

Maybee, good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I get so excited going to look at baby stuff, but within a few minutes, I'm feeling overwhelmed and have no idea what I need, so I leave.
    Yes!!! This is me too

Thanks
    Reviews

Pinkorblue, have you had your scan yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=Eko;7050400]Choccie - How did you go back at work? I've only been back at work for 2 days and I'm already exhausted and over it. So glad I only have a part day tomorrow.

Eko I struggled big time yesterday at work, I had a very hectic long weekend and had to come home for a rest, I had a nap when I got home yesterday and then a good nights sleep. Felt heaps better today and not as tired.
    Can't believe you are winding down already, lucky thing! I'm working up to 4 weeks before. I think dd would drive me mad at home if I finished any earlier lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dd was born 6lb 12... What a beautiful size for no tearing or anything, yes, the next one will be the same haha!
    Anyways she was in 0000 for quite some time and then 000 for ever! She still is petit at 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Toni - good luck with your 20 week scan. Are you finding out what you're having?

AFM - not much to report. I got teary watching packed to the rafters. I've got an ob appointment on Thursday, gender scan on Saturday, and off on a holiday on Sunday. They are the three highlights of my week.
    i balled my eyes out watching packed to the rafters last night - a real tear jerker it was so sad!

do you have any preference for your gender scan lil smurfy? or have a feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear you have been discharged J. That must have been teriibly frightening for you. x x