Closed Thread
Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1171
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy: Cruise sounds lovely. We will miss you here on Bubhub.

MissXamA: Woohoo congrats, must be so relieved

Eko: Haha I am counting days still and feeling like its taking forever. Wonder if that will change when I can feel bubs? You must be so relieved to be on the home stretch though

AFM: I went to the shops today to meet my friend for coffee, whilst waiting I ducked in to the shops to look at baby stuff. I have realised I have NO idea what I am doing. I looked at the baby clothes and started to panic, I have no idea what sizes to buy, I have now purchased a grand total of 3 lots of clothing and only because they all have something to do with sailing and DP loves to sail. I brought one in the 0-3mth size one in the 3-6mth size and one in the 6-12mth size. Someone please tell me I will figure all this out in the next 20 odd weeks lol

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha don't worry Toni, this is the second time I've had to buy stuff for a baby and I STILL don't know what sized I should be getting.
    I've only packed 0000s in bub's hospital bag but I have a heap of 000 stuff just in case. DS was an 8lb5oz baby (decent size!) but he was still in 0000 stuff for a couple of weeks.
    He was born nearly 2 weeks over-baked and this bub will be born at 38 weeks so I'm predicting at least a few weeks in 0000s. Obviously if you're going into labour naturally it's a different story but I always recommend at least 5 of 0000 and 5 of 000 so that when bub arrives you can buy the right size afterwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How are you doing today, J?
    Just been discharged thankfully. I feel much better; saw Neurologist and Obstetrician, and they want me to have an MRI of my brain in next few weeks, but in the mean time I cannot drive in case I have another seizure...very frustrated. Bubs is moving alot, so that is reassuring. I have a sore tongue and lip from where I bit them during the seizure! And some BIG bruises!

J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

Eko: Haha I am counting days still and feeling like its taking forever. Wonder if that will change when I can feel bubs? You must be so relieved to be on the home stretch though

AFM: I went to the shops today to meet my friend for coffee, whilst waiting I ducked in to the shops to look at baby stuff. I have realised I have NO idea what I am doing. I looked at the baby clothes and started to panic, I have no idea what sizes to buy, I have now purchased a grand total of 3 lots of clothing and only because they all have something to do with sailing and DP loves to sail. I brought one in the 0-3mth size one in the 3-6mth size and one in the 6-12mth size. Someone please tell me I will figure all this out in the next 20 odd weeks lol
    I agree; Oscar was 10 pounds 1 oz (4.6kg) when he was born, so he went straight into 000, but most babies are in 0000 for a few weeks. So I agree; get mostly 000 and a few 0000 for hospital. They are in 000 for a decent few months.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ***Sneaks in quietly cos I wanted to say Im happy you are doing ok J **

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    AFM - not much to report. I got teary watching packed to the rafters. .
    I BAWLED cos it it was what I went through. All you want is to hear that hb and its just not there.... the most silent 5 minutes of my life... If I had known I wouldnt have watched but I was doing work at the time so only 1/2 concentrating and caught it by accident... Fx I get to come back in here with you guys soon..... and I cant wait to start hearing your baby news!!!!

**sneaks back out again back to the ttc threads**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Such good news congratulations! Any photos? I love seeing the little bubs hehe
    I do have the ultrascan photo - but I don't know how to put on here! haha - would I use the scanner and then upload? I think that is a stupid question - ofcourse I would!! haha guess who is not computer savvy! (yet I worked with one everyday!)
    I will give a go now

edit** DH has started renovating and home scanner is out of action - will do tomorrow at work - discreetly hopefully

WaitingHoping - Hi!!!!!!!

J - ouch!!! Hope you get answers soon

Lil Smurfy - have fun on your cruise!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head!!

Hi to everyone!!
    Last edited by MissXamA; 30-01-2013 at 20:09.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Eko - 30w already. Wow! I bet you can't wait for maternity leave (or is that just me...) Good find on the singlets. Hope you are nearing having your hospital bag packed.

Tonis - I have no idea on what I'm buying. I have been told the same as advised here some 0000 and 000. I'm sure we'll work it out in the next 20w...

J - Wow. So do they have any idea what caused the seizure or will you have to wait for the MRI? I hope you are feeling ok, I'm sure this has come as a surprise to you. Glad to hear bubs is doing ok. Take care of yourself xx

AFM - just 1 more sleep until our scan!!!! I'm so excited. We have a hospital apt after scan and then we are going to hit the shops to buy either pink or blue!!!! Oh and I think I felt bubs for the first time last night, kind of felt like popping or bubbles.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    ***Sneaks in quietly cos I wanted to say Im happy you are doing ok J **

I BAWLED cos it it was what I went through. All you want is to hear that hb and its just not there.... the most silent 5 minutes of my life... If I had known I wouldnt have watched but I was doing work at the time so only 1/2 concentrating and caught it by accident... Fx I get to come back in here with you guys soon..... and I cant wait to start hearing your baby news!!!!

**sneaks back out again back to the ttc threads**
    Waiting you don't have to sneak in, you are welcome anytime. Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi waitinghoping

Congrats on your scan MissXamA!

So glad you are out of hospital J, sucks you can't drive though.

As for clothes my DD was born 8 pounds (or 3.6 kg's) and was in 0000 for about a month then in 000 for what seemed like ages. She was a skinny baby though. Although she was born a good size she put weight on quite slowly. I am planning to get a few 0000 for this baby but mostly 000.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

I get so excited going to look at baby stuff, but within a few minutes, I'm feeling overwhelmed and have no idea what I need, so I leave.