Closed Thread
Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Im going to play it by ear a bit with work because being a midwife i can easily go 8 hours without sitting down and that is not a joke! so at this point 32-34 weeks i think, but we'll see!
    For sure! Towards the end of my pregnancy with ds1 I was doing 2-3 8hr shifts a week to which then I got to big and it got to hot for me to stand in front of a hot plate for 8 hours but it wasn't until then that I decided to leave
    Anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    surely they would be happy maybe they just didnt want to say anything in case they werent suppose to know...is this the first of the family?
    No my sister has a bub to. Apparently they were the same with my sister and my mum. Something to.do with not been married before kids I reckon. I was just hoping for some acknowledgement guess I should have known better.

Nothing much planned for weekend, markets tonight and Sunday working on Saturday.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

DH's sister has been on about us having a baby since we got married. DH's mother told her about 5 weeks ago, that we're pregnant, and we've heard nothing from her. I would have expected some kind of acknowledgment. My mum said that maybe she thinks we should have told her ourselves, so she's waiting for that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

That's possible smurfy. I hope you get some acknowledgement. I thought about telling grandparents myself but did not wish to tell them over the phone and as far as they know we won't be visiting until next March. Will see if they say anything at Christmas when we see them

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wondering if it is normal to wake up in the morning with no bump and then as the day goes on i think i start to look pregnant - maybe its just bloating. I go to bed with a bump! then in the morning again its gone? im 14 weeks. weird!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I probably say its bloating at 14weeks with ds1 I had only the smallest bump not noticeable when standing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

button2012  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm only 9 weeks, and my clothes fit comfortably in the morning, but by the evening they are tight and uncomfortable. I put it down to bloating from the food I'm eating during the day.

I've gained 2 kg in the last week. Oops. I've been eating whatever I feel like, to keep nausea at bay.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

button2012  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ToniS- that is strange that your grandparents didn't mention anything on the Christmas card, did you parents say how they took the news when they spoke to them?

I thought it was just me, but last night DH commented that my tummy was bigger. I am pretty slim (due to my gastroparesis problem) and my belly seems to be rounder already at 7 wks. I don't suffer bloating so know it's not that. Pretty worried if this continues so early as I won't tell work until I have had my NT scan at 12+4!!! With DS I didn't show for ages. Maybe my muscles are shot this time, lol.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am really busy Christmas shopping and then going away to QLD for work on Sunday afternoon until Tuesday evening. I am a social worker for kids in care and need to visit a girl who is placed interstate. Really going to miss my son!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Am wondering if anyone else feels this way...I am just over 14 weeks, and I just seemed to have stopped feeling affectionate toward my husband. He wants cuddles etc, but I just don't want to be touched. He thinks I resent him now...it's not that, I just am so tired and cranky, I want to be left alone.
    Ironically, this doesn't apply to Oscar...I love his cuddles and kisses, they make my day.
    I have tried to explain this to husband, but he doesn't understand. I'm always hot, and clearly hormonal, but it's just creating tension between us. Not good before Xmas.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bondgirl - apparently they were dismissive when told so I shouldn't be surprised. I hope you enjoy your trip to Queensland and that the time away from your son goes quickly.

J - I don't yet have that issue but have heard that this can happen. I hope your husband understands and gives you some slack