+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Preschool gifts for DD little friends :)

Hi everyone,
    I need ideas! My 2 girls are aged 3+4 and are at kinder/preschool. I need to give their little friends something for Xmas, but don't want to spend a lot, nor do I have a lot of time. I'd like to make something, but have no idea where to start! Any ideas are welcomed and appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Preschool gifts for DD little friends :)

Reindeer noses are really cute. Just a wee clear bag with like 7 maltesers (i think) and a jaffa. They wouldn't cost much and would be super easy to make

Maybe look on Google. They look better than my lame explanation

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You could tape a small Christmas bauble to their card. Dip half of the bauble in glue then into glitter.

Stickers I got 1000 stickers for $4 or something. So my kids cut some stickers out and put it in each of the cards (over 40 between two classes).

Otherwise google is your friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I was thinking reindeer noses too someone beat me to it . Here is an image from google they are so cute!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I made playdough for my ds's Kinder friends. I bought little plastic jars (250ml jars from a place called Pack It In - on facebook) and filled them with homemade red & green playdough with gold glitter in it. The kids & the parents loved them . The recipe I used is on the Cream of Tartar packet but I use boiling water rather than cold water and that way you don't need to make it in a saucepan on the stove, just in a normal bowl on the bench (yes, it's hot, but you start mixing with a wooden spoon).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We made magic reindeer food.
    Snap lock bags with soup spoon full of oats, teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon of glitter in each.
    Printed a reindeer food poem from a google link on sticky labels to put on bags. Tied top with red ribbon & gift tag

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for all suggestions. Another mum did the reindeer noses and food, so lucky I didn't do that! Lol!
    I baked gingerbread boys and girls, and put them in cellophane with a candy came, and a little card that said"merry Christmas, thank you for being a lovely friend at kinder, love from Annabelle". Everyone was impressed as loved them! Happy days