+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ezy Combo Baby Love carseat

Does anyone have this one? Any feedback at all?

This along with the Meridian AHR Tilt & Adjust seats rate the highest with CREP, which is important to me.

But the price difference is massive - $430 compared to $189! So just trying to work out why such a variance, when both are made by same company (Britax) anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes we have one, love it! Both our other carseats are SnS and I never wanted any others til I found out about the Babylove being made by Britax and having such a high rating. It is nice and tall for my 3yr old who is very tall for her age, she will be in the harness for quite a while as she is currently using the second last height adjustment. Then you go to seatbelt, so we won't have to change seats for her again. It does look a bit funny with the big wing sides, but is very comfortable for her and safe too. I think we paid just over $200 about 10 months ago. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks OJ! Is there enough padding for when they are younger? Some seats look very cushiony but pics of this one don't really. Is it soft and comfy enough?

Thanks
    Reviews

It is soft enough and comes with inserts, the only difference for us was it doesn't recline like the one she came out of (SnS one we used from birth rear facing then forward facing in recline until she was 2) so it took her a bit to get use to sitting up right but with the side wings there is plenty of room to lean her head for sleeps which a lot don't have. It has arm rests and a cup holder, plus comes with a mat you put under the seat to protect the carseats.