Have you used the Sample Menu in the Programme Guide to make any changes to your eating – or have you made any changes to your eating of your own accord?

I looked at the menu guide but I'm a pretty picky eater. If it formerly made its home in water, I won't eat it! So that rules out things like tuna as a snack. Overall, it's pretty much what I follow. I aim for 1500 calories a day with a calorie burn of 2500 calories a day, leaving a 1000 calorie deficit. I have hit that pretty spot on, though once I started adding in the extra Zumba workout each day, my calorie burn increased dramatically!

What would you say to someone who was thinking of getting the Zumba Fitness Exhilarate DVD Collection or taking Zumba classes?

Do it.

Oh, you wanted more than that? LOL! Well, do it because you want to lose weight, that's what will get you to start but the reason you won't stop is because you'll fall in love with it. You'll enjoy "working out" and feel better about yourself on the inside while looking better on the outside.