+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting formula

I used to give him top up feeds of ebm in a bottle n he took that fine. And just before I gave formula I did this to make sure he still ok with the bottle and he was. I use avent. Warmer milk be better than room temp?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting formula

Hey my bub has taken to the formula! So pleased! Only starting off small bits. Thanx for everyone's advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there 'starting formula'. I am doing the exact same thing. I am returning to work & have been trying to transition my 6 1/2 month old to formula during the day (from a cup, never took bottle). It's going very slowly & he hasn't taken to the formula in a great way. I am using Nan - not sure if there are formulas out there that are more popular with babies? Also what to do on the days he isn't in daycare?! I am trying to wean so my boobs don't explode at work but he wants a feed from me, confused about what to do?

Thanks

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13-08-2012, 02:49
  2. Formula for meals - never had formula
    By firstmum0711 in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 07:18
  3. So anyone starting the TWW?
    By mum2alex1 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 21-02-2012, 11:10