+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default PCOS - Some information would be amazing!

Hi ladies,
    Was hoping someone could give me some info cause I'm a bit lost now. Myself and DH have been trying for just over 10months with only one early mc to show for it. When I came off BCP my cycles were quite regular and I was OVing around cd15-18 each cycle. After the mc my cycles have been 33-40 days long and my last cycle I didn't OV until cd27....

We went to the docs today (cd2) and he has told us to get a blood test on Friday (cd7) and also book in for an ultrasound for that day. He also wants us to get a blood test on cd21 but am I right in thinking that should be 7dpo (whenever that will be)? I know he's looking for PCOS.

What kind of results are good/not so good and what would be our next step? The doctor didn't seem to know a huge amount (I was trying to talk to him about my cycle lengths and luteal phases etc and he just brushed me off) so I want to be prepared when we go back.

Any help/suggestions/experience would be really appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default PCOS - Some information would be amazing!

I have one functioning ovary due to PCOS . I have fallen pregnant 5 times very easily ... I have realized I'm a lucky one after joining bub hub

Similar Threads

1. How amazing
    By Gypsybum in forum Celebrate breastfeeding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-02-2012, 07:48
  2. It's amazing!
    By ~YoungMumof3~ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-02-2012, 07:39
  3. PCOS with no typical PCOS symptoms?
    By Shoopuf in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 9