+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an appointment tomorrow and i'm asking for a stretch and sweep. I'm also going to ask to be induced before the weekend if the sweep doesnt work. As much as I think I should wait til he comes naturally and don't want to be induced my back is absolutley killing me. I am seriously such a small person and my belly is gigantic (says everybody else). Everytime I move or lean forward or when bub moves it is soooo painful, it hurts my bladder very bad when I need to pee and after I eat I have been getting bad lower stomach pains, it weird. I have had urine tests nearly every appt and don't have anything showing on them. My last ultrasound was at 37 weeks, nothing wrong. This may be tmi but I went to the toilet 2 days ago and when I wiped there was creamy white with a pale yellow tinge of discharge on the paper. I had hardly any dishcarge before that and it only happened that night and hasnt come back. What could it be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Madzmeyer! I'm not sure about the discharge - could be a little bit of your mucus plug just starting to loosen off? Just hang in there with all the discomfort - you'll manage and it won't be long now. Is your baby fully engaged in the pelvis? For me, I was suddenly quite a bit more comfortable (especially up higher in my tummy) once birth was imminent and bub dropped right down low. Having said that I did need to walk like a cowboy lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ?!?! Any answers ladies?!?!

Good luck tomorrow Madz. Totally understand how you feel. I'm lucky labour started 5 days early for me. still had my waters broken though to speed labour up. Do what you feel happy with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, thankyou lots! After being told I would most likely be induced after Christmas /by then I'd be around 42 weeks) I lost my plug at around 7 Thursday night and contractions began about an hour later. By 3:30 I was at hospital where my hind waters broke then around lunchtime the Dr broke my fore waters and gave me hormones ti speed up dilation. Bub was posterior and I had back labour but felt front contractions too. I was having double contractions. By late arvo I was having contraction on top if contraction with no break and got high blood pressure. I was told around 5 I was 10cm and told to push. I didn't need to but I could feel bubs head up there so did anyway but the more I pushed the greater pain I felt in a rib so I stopped after an hour. At around 6:25 I was taken for emergency csection. While in there the anaesthetic didn't work properly one side so I was put to sleep but my partner still got to come in, yayyyy. So after 22 hour labour we finally met Sonny Louis Meyer at 6:57pm 21/12/12, 9 pound 11, 51cm length and head measures 37cm. I found out later that pushing wasn't working cos I never actually got past 9 cm! Plus bub was stuck and had his feet in my ribs. ALL WORTH IT, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ?!?! Any answers ladies?!?!

Congratulations Madz! A great Christmas present. Sounds like a yucky labour, I empathise.

Love the name, and no wonder your back was sore!! That's a pretty decent sized bubba!!

Enjoy your first Christmas as a family. Xx