+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Awesome experience with a retailer

Firstly, I'm not associated with Victorias Basement in any way and am not receiving anything for this post, I just had a fantastic experience with them so wanted to share as good businesses should be recognized!

Hubby & I got a $100 Victorias Basement voucher as a wedding gift. Our wedding was on 3rd December 2011 and it wasn't until our anniversary this week that we realised we hadn't spent the voucher. I emailed their head office and copied in their Castle Hill, NSW store and asked if it would be possible to have an extension just until this weekend, to which the Castle Hill store responded and agreed to with no fuss. I then dug out the voucher and realised it only had a 6-month expiry and had in fact expired in April! So I emailed them again and asked if they'd still honour it, not expecting them to say yes. But they wrote back and said yes, again with no fuss! We went in and bought a few things today and spent it, and no problems when we got to the register, showed the cashier the email trail, she checked with the Manager and it was all ok!

Definitely a store / chain I'll be recommending in future, I was so impressed with their flexibility and no fuss response to me asking for something pretty major!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Good stuff! I personally dislike vouchers with short expiry dates, it's nice that they were reasonable

Thanks
    Reviews

I love Victoria's Basement!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Awesome experience with a retailer

Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Good stuff! I personally dislike vouchers with short expiry dates, it's nice that they were reasonable
    Agreed, they have the cash already so you should be able to use it for longer than 6 months. OP, it is great to give credit where a retailer has been good to deal with.sometimes it greeks like you don't get many opportunities to give positive feedback.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub