+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default BBT Tempers - High temps before AF?

Hi Guys,

I had a negative BT on Fri so I know I am not UTD. But what is confusing me is my BBT is 37.1-37.2. AF is due on about 13th. Does anyone else have high temps before AF?

I was looking at my charts from the last time I ttc'd and the only time I got over 36.8 was when I was pregnant and then it didn't fall below 36.9.

I am wondering if my body just thinks its pregnant or if something else could be wrong.

Anyway, wondering if someone else gets high temps before af

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default BBT Tempers - High temps before AF?

AF isn't due for 5 more days, why did you get tested so early?

My temps in the past have gotten to 37 during the tww. Not consistently every month, but on occasion.

Is it possible you're sick and that's why it's higher?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got tested because I got a faint bfp on tuesday (when I had my son I got positive bfps at 8dpo so I thought it was possible) and I have to host 5 xmas parties starting tonight and going to thursday so wanted to make sure I was either going to have a drink with an easy conscience or not. Turns out I can have a drink

I think I have to be sick cause I have had acid in back of my throat (mildly) for a week, bit dizzy/nauseous (not much but mildy enough to be awayre of it) last night walking through supermarket. I don't feel "sick" but I am wondering if its possible I have just enough of a touch of something to make me off colour. If I am not pregnant something has to be going on!

thanks, so possible to get higher temps in the tww.hmm cool.

All the bbt literature on my thermometers say over 36.8 is either o or pg sign!