+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd is 8 tomorrow bed is at 6-6:30 she watches a movie till 7:30-8
    DS is 2.5 bed 6-6:30 in DD's room for a movie. His bed is 7-8 depending on how quiet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds almost 6, 6pm latest 7.00
    dd 4yo @ 6pm
    and ds 15months he (on a good night) 7.30

we are early risers so bed early for Kids... they are "sleep needy" oh my if they don't get their sleep its like this \/ \/ \/

thats me in the middle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default *Spin Off* What time do your kids go to bed??

DD1 7 1/2 and DD3 5 1/2 share a room and lights out at 7.30.
    DS is 2 and if he has a normal day and sleep time he helps put the girls to bed and then he goes to bed.

Today he is still asleep at 4.50 so he'll go to bed when he shows signs of being tired later tonight.

I'm a SAHM and while my girls need a bedtime to get up for school in the mornings, I can be much more flexible with my 2 year old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 year old goes to bed at 8pm but is never asleep before 9 and often after 9. She has always had trouble going to sleep. 2 year old is asleep by 6pm on the days with no nap, but if there's a nap he won't be asleep til 8.30. I would love for them to both sleep more. I miss my adult evening time. They are up at 6am, my 2 year old often up at 5-5.30.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default *Spin Off* What time do your kids go to bed??

Used to be 7 until she started school and its been harder to get her to sleep so early so now it is 7.30ish but she doesn't usually fall asleep until 8.30 :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DD is 7. Her bedtime isn't strict, but it's about 7.30 on school nights, and it's usually fairly strictly enforced if it's a night before she has to get up early for before school care (at 6.15am). Weekends it's about 8.30, but I've never officially changed it as sometimes I just need her in bed earlier or else risk throttling her. lol (she gets tired close to her bed time, and just gets annoying and snappy).

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girls are 2 & 3 and both go to bed at 7 everynight. We have a story from 6.45ish till 7 then it's off to sleep. They are usually asleep by 7.15

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5yo DS: 9pm (that will probably change when he starts school next year). He's always been a bit of a night owl (like me!) and sleeps in most mornings unless he has to get up for kinder. It has been hard with him as his dad (exH) was very controlling of me and wouldn't let me enforce a bedtime for him (doesn't believe in set bedtimes).

1yo DD: 7pm, and she's asleep within a couple of minutes.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: *Spin Off* What time do your kids go to bed??

DD is 9 months and always goes to bed at 7ish (give or take 10 minutes).

Bottle at 5:30ish, solids at 6ish, bath at 6:30ish, top up bottle before bed and asleep within 5 minutes.

Our bedtime routine has been strict since she started self settling, purely by accident after following this routine. It works so well we don't break it for anything. If we need to go out in the evenings we either get a baby sitter for after 7, or we don't go out at all. It works and I'm too scared to mess with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have always been quite firm with bed routine and times.
    17mo - 6.30pm (earlier if needed)
    7yo - 7pm
    9yo - 7.30pm (although she is pushing for a 8pm bedtime..might trial it over the holidays)

This allows me to spend a bit of time with each child before bed. It is always very noticable in their behaviour if they dont get enough sleep. They all get up between 6 and 7am. I am strict with the bedtime because I live for "my time" after they are in bed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaybaby For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (08-12-2012)