+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    He's gone back to her place to ask the woman "If she rings and asks if your mum was there tell her 'yes'" He called you paranoid - he didn't try and reassure you that he loves you and wouldn't do that.

The phone number could be under a different name in his phone.

I'm sorry honey...he's either cheated already or about to (flirty with a view to) He's in panic mode right now.

Im sorry but I think you are jumping to some pretty wild conclusions here. You should perhaps add a "might be" rather than stating what you think is fact. This is her husband, she has children, a little sensitivity wouldn't go astray. There are many possibilities that could be going on here but you are scare mongering with only stating the worst.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (08-12-2012),angelini  (07-12-2012),FluffyDucks  (07-12-2012),jagamoe  (07-12-2012),lovebeingamum!  (31-12-2013),MrJones&Me  (07-12-2012),Yep  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow! I was thinking of giving him he benefit of the doubt but it seems like he has already been labelled as a cheater and thats it.

Maybe its just innocent....maybe he actually went and got petrol. My DP doesnt tell me he loves me. I think I get that maybe once a year if I am lucky. And DP does get tired and doesnt want to DTD....isnt that normal in a healthy relationship?

I can understand some of the ladies on BH have been hurt terribly in the past but it doesnt necessarily mean that this guy is a cheater.

We are only hearing one side...and the OP is already very upset and from all the advise she is getting here is saying 'hes cheating, hes cheating'....plus being pregnant and hormonal probably isnt helping the situation.

OP....if I were you....and you know your husband the best out of all of us....when he comes back from getting petrol just tell him how you feel. Tell him you are scared that he may be cheating, that you are sad he hasnt made love to you in a while, that you are afraid that this person is trying to cause trouble. Just come out and say it all.

What do you think in your heart of hearts?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluffyDucks For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (07-12-2012),WineTime  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP - none of us know your husband, none of us where there its impossible to tell you what he is doing.
    Some people get a little over excited with these threads.
    Please follow your instinct. Speak to your husband and try to work this out.
    No one on here has a right to say he is cheating.
    Please take this thread with a grain of salt.
    You are pregnant it's important for you not to stress especially since there might be little to stress over.
    Sit down tonight with your husband and explain to him how you feel and why you are hurt.
    Best of luck

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (08-12-2012),jagamoe  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    Im sorry but I think you are jumping to some pretty wild conclusions here. You should perhaps add a "might be" rather than stating what you think is fact. This is her husband, she has children, a little sensitivity wouldn't go astray. There are many possibilities that could be going on here but you are scare mongering with only stating the worst.
    You are right, I should be more sensitive but at the moment I'm angry FOR her more than anything. Something doesn't quite add up with this whole story. I'd rather not sugar coat how I really feel. I really think there's a high chance that he's cheated or about to cheat (even emotionally). I could be wrong...yes...and I hope I am, I really do. It could all be innocent but unfortunately he's not acting like it's innocent, he's done exactly what I thought he would - put it on her..she's the paranoid one. She's the silly one...I'm going to get petrol? Oh come on! He's either guilty or he has some insenstivity problem and just can't read social cues. She's clearly feeling insecure right now so if he's not doing anything, then he should be at home with her...proving it to her. But he's not!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does he have something to hide?

Sorry op.. If that's the kind of reaction I had gotten from my Dh I would have had more alarm bells ringing. But that is just me.

My Dh came close to cheating on me, he had an emotional thing going on with another woman, I knew something was up, it took me a good 3 months just to get the truth..
    And that was with counseling too!!

He might not of cheated yet (as in sexually) but what's to say he doesn't have feelings for her? That maybe he feels guilty about something?

Obviously you know your husband best!
    But my opinions just come from what's written here.

I'm really sorry your even in the position

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    Next step eould be to call his mum...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    That's why he went to get petrol......
    Last edited by Merlsy; 07-12-2012 at 19:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post

I love my belly and it has taken us so long to be having this baby and I feel like he isn't even in this with me. I find it very hard to get around even though i am only 27 weeks, i have started to waddle already and I just feel like a fat elephant sometimes. It is so hard to feel sexy when your husband isn't even paying any attention to you at all. Now this, even if it is innocent like he claims I feel like an absolute idiot. I don't know what he wants anymore.
    Tell him all of this. Be completely honest with your feelings and what you want from him. I hope you can sort everything out and get the reassurance, affection, and practical help you need. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I second what PP said...just lay it all on the table, no anger...no accusations just 'feelings'. This is how I feel...I am scared this is happening because of this.... And see if his reaction is different? Maybe he really didn't think you were as serious as you are...maybe that was the reason for the laughing and the deflecting. So maybe take two, may be better. And as you say, you can tell he's lying, he'd have a chance to get his story straight by then so you should be able to tell if he's lying the second time round.

Let's hope he comes through for you OP
    Last edited by Deserama; 07-12-2012 at 19:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

Why would he go for a drive just to get petrol if he's only just got home? Why not get it on the way home?

Something doesn't add up at all OP, hope you sort it all out though xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

Ellymoe  (07-12-2012),jagamoe  (07-12-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    omg this thread is bringing back so many memories for me, except i was 34 weeks pregnant.

definite alarm bells ringing all through your posts. I really hope Im wrong, but I would be extremely concerned if i were you.

deserama has some very good advice.

feel free to PM me if u like xx