+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 118
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a wormhole
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    4,600
    Thanked
    2,802
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    So we talked and I am a lil confused. He said that he wen't there after work because it was on his way to his mums and he wen't there after. He told me he was there for 10 mins and her mum was there too. I listened to everything he said but then he said that I should trust him and I am being paranoid, isn't that like getting defensive? i also checked his phone and her number isn't in there, he said she called his work directly. he didn't once say he loved me he just said he wouldn't cheat because he is my husband and we have been together a long time but that makes no sense as husbands who have been married for ages cheat. he changed the subject alot too like eg., he was eating some of my Starburst snakes and said these are really yummy, then he started talking about the mortgage broker and i had to redirect him back to the issue. I asked him about not wanting to have sex and he said it was because he is really tired at the moment which is always his excuse. Then he left the room and said he would come back when im not upset anymore. Two mins later he comes in gets his wallet and mobile and says he is going to get petrol, i looked at him and he just laughed and said I'll be back in 10 mins. So what do you think, I am so confused.
    I don't know hun. He might be being flippant because he's innocent and doesn't realise how serious this is for you. Or it could be him on the non innocent defensive. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'd be talking to him again tonight and telling him what you need: to be told you're loved, more intimacy in general, and him doing work for this girl at work from now on. What kind of vibe did you get?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default Does he have something to hide?

    Big hugs Hun.... It's always hard to judge the situation from the outside... Only you get really know what's going on. Maybe take a break, step back & just give it a couple days. You don't want to stress yourself out too much being pregnant and all.

    I hope you get it all sorted & start to feel better soon xx

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,687
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked
    4,057
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    Maybe...but theres no way she could pass this off to him as an accident though like those women do. He'd know she intentionally messaged OP and then be furious with her for 'ruining his secret'. It reads more like trouble making than an affair. He still owes the OP some answers.
    Yeah, I agree. OP, FWIW I don't think he's cheated.

    I remember my husband doing a secret cash job for someone so he'd be able to buy me a special gift without me noticing the missing money. There's many reasons he may have for not telling you.

  4. #64
    LifeInShadesOfGrey's Avatar
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,674
    Thanks
    2,052
    Thanked
    1,364
    Reviews
    35
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Does he have something to hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    So we talked and I am a lil confused. He said that he wen't there after work because it was on his way to his mums and he wen't there after. He told me he was there for 10 mins and her mum was there too. I listened to everything he said but then he said that I should trust him and I am being paranoid, isn't that like getting defensive? i also checked his phone and her number isn't in there, he said she called his work directly. he didn't once say he loved me he just said he wouldn't cheat because he is my husband and we have been together a long time but that makes no sense as husbands who have been married for ages cheat. he changed the subject alot too like eg., he was eating some of my Starburst snakes and said these are really yummy, then he started talking about the mortgage broker and i had to redirect him back to the issue. I asked him about not wanting to have sex and he said it was because he is really tired at the moment which is always his excuse. Then he left the room and said he would come back when im not upset anymore. Two mins later he comes in gets his wallet and mobile and says he is going to get petrol, i looked at him and he just laughed and said I'll be back in 10 mins. So what do you think, I am so confused.
    Could she have messaged you to ask what he drinks innocently? Like she called his work, he went there checked the car and confirmed yep it's stuffed. And then went to his mums, just as he said he did.

    So she texted you to ask what he drinks so she could just get him a thanks for checking his car, in his own time. The whole beer economy type thing.

    I disagree that all men married for a long time cheat. That's not true at all. Also he might be genuinely tired or just a big funny about dtd whilst you are pregnant.

    My ex was a serial cheater and I learned all the signs. And I could tell easily.

    The whole thing might be an innocent misunderstanding. But just have another chat to him.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (07-12-2012)

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    148
    Reviews
    0

    Default Does he have something to hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    So we talked and I am a lil confused. He said that he wen't there after work because it was on his way to his mums and he wen't there after. He told me he was there for 10 mins and her mum was there too. I listened to everything he said but then he said that I should trust him and I am being paranoid, isn't that like getting defensive? i also checked his phone and her number isn't in there, he said she called his work directly. he didn't once say he loved me he just said he wouldn't cheat because he is my husband and we have been together a long time but that makes no sense as husbands who have been married for ages cheat. he changed the subject alot too like eg., he was eating some of my Starburst snakes and said these are really yummy, then he started talking about the mortgage broker and i had to redirect him back to the issue. I asked him about not wanting to have sex and he said it was because he is really tired at the moment which is always his excuse. Then he left the room and said he would come back when im not upset anymore. Two mins later he comes in gets his wallet and mobile and says he is going to get petrol, i looked at him and he just laughed and said I'll be back in 10 mins. So what do you think, I am so confused.
    .....hang on! Didn't he tell you he went to the Doctors because he was feeling unwell on the night that he visited her? He didn't mention that this time when you spoke to him?

    I'm really sorry that you're going through this but something stinks, bad!

    I don't think he's being honest. I'm not saying he slept with her but I will say that he is being dishonest.

    The deodorant thing is not a good sign and either is trying to avoid talking about it with you.

    As for the chick, what a conniving mole!

    Huge hugs xx

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked
    466
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Does he have something to hide?

    Next step eould be to call his mum...

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default Does he have something to hide?

    Did he actually go to the doctors or was that a cover?

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    8,747
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,440
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He's gone back to her place to ask the woman "If she rings and asks if your mum was there tell her 'yes'" He called you paranoid - he didn't try and reassure you that he loves you and wouldn't do that.

    The phone number could be under a different name in his phone.

    I'm sorry honey...he's either cheated already or about to (flirty with a view to) He's in panic mode right now.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

    Ellymoe  (07-12-2012)

  11. #69
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,878
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Does he have something to hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    He's gone back to her place to ask the woman "If she rings and asks if your mum was there tell her 'yes'" He called you paranoid - he didn't try and reassure you that he loves you and wouldn't do that.

    The phone number could be under a different name in his phone.

    I'm sorry honey...he's either cheated already or about to (flirty with a view to) He's in panic mode right now.
    This is what I was thinking. He's left to phone her.

  12. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    He definitely went to the doctor because I made the appt for him and her came home with a prescription. I have actually relaxed alot now, he said that he won't go there and he really didn't see the issue. i told him about what she had said about having sex with him and he laughed and said he didn't even remember that. he is not out of the woods yet he still has alot to answer. i just feel that i give him all of me and feel **** for the way he has been treating me. He said he didn't tell me about going to his mums because he knew i would get annoiyed he is constantly helping eveybody but me.


    I love my belly and it has taken us so long to be having this baby and I feel like he isn't even in this with me. I find it very hard to get around even though i am only 27 weeks, i have started to waddle already and I just feel like a fat elephant sometimes. It is so hard to feel sexy when your husband isn't even paying any attention to you at all. Now this, even if it is innocent like he claims I feel like an absolute idiot. I don't know what he wants anymore.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

    MissMuppet  (07-12-2012),moosey  (07-12-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Want to run and hide!
    By Chillies in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 07:52
  2. How did you hide your little secret?
    By nice piece of crumpet in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-04-2012, 21:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!