+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    So we talked and I am a lil confused. He said that he wen't there after work because it was on his way to his mums and he wen't there after. He told me he was there for 10 mins and her mum was there too. I listened to everything he said but then he said that I should trust him and I am being paranoid, isn't that like getting defensive? i also checked his phone and her number isn't in there, he said she called his work directly. he didn't once say he loved me he just said he wouldn't cheat because he is my husband and we have been together a long time but that makes no sense as husbands who have been married for ages cheat. he changed the subject alot too like eg., he was eating some of my Starburst snakes and said these are really yummy, then he started talking about the mortgage broker and i had to redirect him back to the issue. I asked him about not wanting to have sex and he said it was because he is really tired at the moment which is always his excuse. Then he left the room and said he would come back when im not upset anymore. Two mins later he comes in gets his wallet and mobile and says he is going to get petrol, i looked at him and he just laughed and said I'll be back in 10 mins. So what do you think, I am so confused.
    I don't know hun. He might be being flippant because he's innocent and doesn't realise how serious this is for you. Or it could be him on the non innocent defensive. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'd be talking to him again tonight and telling him what you need: to be told you're loved, more intimacy in general, and him doing work for this girl at work from now on. What kind of vibe did you get?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does he have something to hide?

Big hugs Hun.... It's always hard to judge the situation from the outside... Only you get really know what's going on. Maybe take a break, step back & just give it a couple days. You don't want to stress yourself out too much being pregnant and all.

I hope you get it all sorted & start to feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    Maybe...but theres no way she could pass this off to him as an accident though like those women do. He'd know she intentionally messaged OP and then be furious with her for 'ruining his secret'. It reads more like trouble making than an affair. He still owes the OP some answers.
    Yeah, I agree. OP, FWIW I don't think he's cheated.

I remember my husband doing a secret cash job for someone so he'd be able to buy me a special gift without me noticing the missing money. There's many reasons he may have for not telling you.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

So we talked and I am a lil confused. He said that he wen't there after work because it was on his way to his mums and he wen't there after. He told me he was there for 10 mins and her mum was there too. I listened to everything he said but then he said that I should trust him and I am being paranoid, isn't that like getting defensive? i also checked his phone and her number isn't in there, he said she called his work directly. he didn't once say he loved me he just said he wouldn't cheat because he is my husband and we have been together a long time but that makes no sense as husbands who have been married for ages cheat. he changed the subject alot too like eg., he was eating some of my Starburst snakes and said these are really yummy, then he started talking about the mortgage broker and i had to redirect him back to the issue. I asked him about not wanting to have sex and he said it was because he is really tired at the moment which is always his excuse. Then he left the room and said he would come back when im not upset anymore. Two mins later he comes in gets his wallet and mobile and says he is going to get petrol, i looked at him and he just laughed and said I'll be back in 10 mins. So what do you think, I am so confused.
    Could she have messaged you to ask what he drinks innocently? Like she called his work, he went there checked the car and confirmed yep it's stuffed. And then went to his mums, just as he said he did.

So she texted you to ask what he drinks so she could just get him a thanks for checking his car, in his own time. The whole beer economy type thing.

I disagree that all men married for a long time cheat. That's not true at all. Also he might be genuinely tired or just a big funny about dtd whilst you are pregnant.

My ex was a serial cheater and I learned all the signs. And I could tell easily.

The whole thing might be an innocent misunderstanding. But just have another chat to him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

.....hang on! Didn't he tell you he went to the Doctors because he was feeling unwell on the night that he visited her? He didn't mention that this time when you spoke to him?

I'm really sorry that you're going through this but something stinks, bad!

I don't think he's being honest. I'm not saying he slept with her but I will say that he is being dishonest.

The deodorant thing is not a good sign and either is trying to avoid talking about it with you.

As for the chick, what a conniving mole!

Huge hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Does he have something to hide?

Next step eould be to call his mum...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Did he actually go to the doctors or was that a cover?

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's gone back to her place to ask the woman "If she rings and asks if your mum was there tell her 'yes'" He called you paranoid - he didn't try and reassure you that he loves you and wouldn't do that.

The phone number could be under a different name in his phone.

I'm sorry honey...he's either cheated already or about to (flirty with a view to) He's in panic mode right now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

Ellymoe  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    He's gone back to her place to ask the woman "If she rings and asks if your mum was there tell her 'yes'" He called you paranoid - he didn't try and reassure you that he loves you and wouldn't do that.

The phone number could be under a different name in his phone.

I'm sorry honey...he's either cheated already or about to (flirty with a view to) He's in panic mode right now.
    This is what I was thinking. He's left to phone her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He definitely went to the doctor because I made the appt for him and her came home with a prescription. I have actually relaxed alot now, he said that he won't go there and he really didn't see the issue. i told him about what she had said about having sex with him and he laughed and said he didn't even remember that. he is not out of the woods yet he still has alot to answer. i just feel that i give him all of me and feel **** for the way he has been treating me. He said he didn't tell me about going to his mums because he knew i would get annoiyed he is constantly helping eveybody but me.

I love my belly and it has taken us so long to be having this baby and I feel like he isn't even in this with me. I find it very hard to get around even though i am only 27 weeks, i have started to waddle already and I just feel like a fat elephant sometimes. It is so hard to feel sexy when your husband isn't even paying any attention to you at all. Now this, even if it is innocent like he claims I feel like an absolute idiot. I don't know what he wants anymore.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (07-12-2012),moosey  (07-12-2012)