+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Again, I'm not going to say he's cheating or not, I don't know that. But his reaction and getting petrol seems a bit strange to me. I get that his car might have been low on petrol, but you two are in the middle of an important convo and he had to nip out for petrol right then? He may not be cheating but he's insensitive in the very least...

Call logs are easy to delete. Not saying he has done that at all, just putting it out there though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

3InATub  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look, I don't know. It does smell a bit fishy... But, I've recently had something happen with me (not affair related) that could've looked bad, but it was total coincidence. Thank goodness it was in regards to my sister and she knows me!

I hope everything works out for you Op!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Errr. Intuition is powerful.

But sometimes, we get it wrong.

All you can do is be honest and upfront.

And never talk to that cow again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Missbean For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (08-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kochanski View Post
    Actually from what I have seen you can wipe entire call logs but not individual calls. My old Nokia worked that way and my current iPhone does too (don't know about other types of mobile though).
    actually all current phones can delete singular logs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does he have something to hide?

I hope it all works out and gets sorted OP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alarm bells would be ringing in my head, that's for sure. He lied to you/didn't tell you he was going there so obviously knew it was wrong. I'd honestly just confront him about it or you're going to torture yourself until you do.

Okay I have just read the previous posts.... All I can say is goodluck with it all. The turning it around on you and changing the subject and the going out to get petrol shortly after would trigger alarm bells in me.

I hope it all works out for you hon
    Last edited by Renesme; 08-12-2012 at 05:36.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

How did last night go OP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up havingh to ask direct questions because as I have said I know when he is lying his face goes all red, he cant look at me and gets a smirk on his face. He has only ever lied about really minor things but i know straight away, he calls it "protecting my feelings". I know he didn't ring her because he doesn't have her number, I have it in my phone and no number matches up. I asked him direct if he was attracted to her and he said absolutely not. I then said did he like the attention he was getting and he said that he was flattered but it would never go any further. I know he is telling the truth because he knows how upset that would make me yet still came clean. I tried roll reversal say if it was me how would he feel he said that he absolutely trusts me 100% but he would feel uneasy knowing that I was there. He admits it is innapropriate for him to go there to look at the car and has promised he won't in the future. He assured me he loved me and me alone and would never cheat, I then talked about wether he was happy. This is where it becomes sad because we have had a very rough 18 months, I have lost 2 babies and basically shut down, i suffered depression and took a break from everything. He said that he could feel the distance between us and felt at times I only wanted to have another baby and that's all I focussed on. He really didn't feel that i was connecting with him. He told me that no matter what challenges we face together he will always be there for me and no one would ever be able to come between us. We recently sold our house because I couldn't live there anymore too many bad memories, but he doesn't blame me for any of it. He said he just really wants me to be happy. So no we are not entirely happy in our marriage at the moment but I don't think he is cheating on me. he wouldn't have opened up like that and then still keep it from me he isn't capable of that, it comes down to wether I can trust him if he breaks that trust then I go from there. It's strange for me because I am not the jealous or insecure type of person that i have come across. He has never given me a reason not to believe him so i am going to have to at this stage. As i said i will be seeing this girl in the next couple of weeks and i will tell her where to go. This is my husband and he is devoted to me so if she is trying to cause trouble I can play that game to. As for the car she came to his work yesterday to pick it up and gave him a bottle of scotch. I might just tip it down the sink lol.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (08-12-2012),FluffyDucks  (08-12-2012),kochanski  (08-12-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (08-12-2012),LivinOnAPrayer  (11-12-2012),LoveLivesHere  (08-12-2012),MissMuppet  (08-12-2012),moosey  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been cheated on, I knew because my partner brought different body wash!
    He blamed me for it the 3 times I caught him out.
    I think your partner is cheating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sounds like your hubby is a great guy and loves you to death.