+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubhub Blogger

Default Fisher Price Lil Lamb Cradle Swing OR Bright Starts Ingenuity Cradle Swing?

As the title suggests, if you could choose between these two swings which would you choose? Any reviews from personal experience would be really helpful!

Also, if I go with one of these larger swings, would I need a bouncer as well?

Finally I have a really limited amount of space and know these swings are huge, I love the dual motion though, any recs for smaller dual motion swings? Or swings that you've used that are not dual motion and smaller but still really effective at calming and keeping baby occupied?

on a sandy beach!
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fisher Price Lil Lamb Cradle Swing OR Bright Starts Ingenuity Cradle Swing?

I purchased the little lamb swing mainly because of the plug in the wall? Lol I kept getting told 'you need that!!!' It played lots more tunes than others another suggestion from a friend hers only plays one! :/ Also it seemed softer/more cushioning than the others I viewed at my baby store.

I don't have much room either but nothing putting bubs in middle of room wont matter lol. I haven't seen the bright stars one i will google it. I got the little lamb bassinette too!

I would go the My Little Lamb cradle swing. I had one with my DD2 and had the papsan swing with my DD1 both times they were by far the best purchase. With my DS1 I bought the ingenuity swing and it broke before I even finished using it, he hated being in it and he never seemed secure in it like my girls did in their cradle swings. I will be going the little lamb cradle swing again for my next baby. I had a bouncer with all 3 of mine aswell as the swing, but space was not a problem, if it was I'd probably buy the cradle swing over a bouncer.
    Hope this helps you