+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Toilet etiquette

In our house the ensuite is for adults and the main bathroom for kids. So anyone who doesn't require a step to the toilet or a special seat uses the ensuite.

We need a third toilet for boys. In our old place we had a loo in the garage and that was only for boys. And DH cleaned that one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Toilet etiquette

He smells pretty bad London and our fan doesn't work as good as yours!!!

I don't care at any other time of day, but lately he's decided it's ok to go to our room 30 seconds before me and poo in there 2-3 times a week. So I have the choice of going in there to get my pill etc or waiting for aaaaages for him to come out. And our room smells like poo for hours. Yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Kinda glad I don't have an ensuite....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Kinda glad I don't have an ensuite....
    That'll be the good thing about being single in my new house, I have an ensuite but it's all mine! No stinky man to share it with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have never had an ensuite and people always seem shocked when I say I'm not overly interested in having one - maybe I should direct them to this thread

I would probably prefer poos didn't happen in an ensuite if I was using the bedroom, my bedroom is my sanctuary so poo smells would kill that vibe. If no one is using the bedroom then go for it I say.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Toilet etiquette

Depends. If we have a door, and an exhaust fan. And an ensuite.

We have one toilet. Dp thinks its weird that I always ask if someone needs to use it before I do a big one. I grew up with one toilet so this was standard practice.

I wish dp would WARN ME BEFORE HE SITS ON THE LOO FOREVER WITH THE LATEST ZOO MAG. just a bit of warning. He did this when his family were over- so 4 adults two kids, one toilet in the bathroom. His nephew needed to go so badly, and we all wanted to have a shower and go to bed, but his family were all too polite to knock on the door and abuse him.

I try to have a shower after, helps to get rid of the smell.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Toilet etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    That'll be the good thing about being single in my new house, I have an ensuite but it's all mine! No stinky man to share it with
    My ensuite is not allowed to be used by anyone else and I love that!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Toilet etiquette

Not an issue in our house because it doesn't happen on our "schedules" lol

But I detest dh waking me up with his ploppy noises ha ha, he knows this and he uses the main bathroom (but not because he doesn't want to offend me, he doesn't want to wake dd2 )

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Toilet etiquette

Mil makes have FIL have his own bathroom, shes really anal about mess and he figures its easier. DH an I find is hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Toilet etiquette

I would hate an ensuite!

We have an outside toilet at this place and did at our last place too. It's excellent.