+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I am from Brisbane too. When is your bun due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RFranke - Thanks for you advice, I just dont know where I would get time to write a blog, LOL! With hubby away and working full time (11 hour days) up until 37 weeks, I just dont think I could fit in. Already trying to sort out how I will get the nursery and everything else done before this baby arrives! Especially with hubby only home for a period of two weeks between now and when Im due.

@Shannonldowling- I'am due 24th of March, how about you? When are you going on ML?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @1stpregnancy83 - I am due 8th July so a bit after you! I'm going on ML at the beginning of April - can't wait! Although am really going to miss Nathan
    How have you been going? Have you worked out when your partner is planning on coming home for the birth yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shannonldowling - You will need to try and keep yourself busy while you are on ML so you can try and keep occupied from missing Nathan. The good thing is there is lots to organise and do when you have a bub on the way!
    I have been good, nearly 32 weeks pregnant now! Hubby is home next week so very excited
    We havent decided yet when he will come home, to complicate matters he has been given an opportunity to move to another job, that is 2 on 2 off, which would be AWESOME! But the project is supossed to start in March (when Im due). So far he has submitted his resume and the guy who is helping him get into this as promised to get him an interview at least, so my hubby will just have to be honest in the interview about me expecting in March and discuss when the job will start and if he will be able to have time off. So, we dont know if he will still be on the same job, at this new job or inbetween...grrr! Im trying not to get too stressed about it, but I hate not know what we are going to do getting so close to the birth now.
    Next swing he will be driving out to site, as the current job he is with is happy for him to just leave when he gets the call. He is due back from that swing two weeks before my due date, so we are thinking if he is still at this job, just getting him to stay home, cope the financial loss and have him for the birth.
    If he gets this new job though, it could out a massive spanner in the works! I really want him to get onto this 2 weeks on 2 weeks off job though!!!

Do you know what your hubby is going to do around your due date?