+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Present ideas for a 3 yo who has everything!

So I have NO idea what to get DD for Christmas. She has an outdoor swing/slide/cubby set already. She has a lot of toys, including a new quilt set. We have museum and zoo passes already. She has an iPod and iPad, she also already has a bike and scooter, she has lots of craft things too. My brother has adopted an animal for her again this year so that's another idea gone.

I'm really struggling this year! The only thing she has asked Santa for is walkie talkies and that doggie doo board game. So Santa got her both of those but me and DH have nothing! MIL and SIL are also nagging for ideas!

HELP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What about a creative board or frame where you can hang all her artworks up?
    i saw someone post one on fb once i thought it was awesome!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    dolls house?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does she enjoy cooking? what about kids cooking things?

A childrens camera? you can get cheap waterproof ones! she could take it to the beach or pool etc! I'm buying one of these for myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby bjorn, wading pool for summer, little tikes mud makin station.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A donation to a charity? Sounds like she has enough 'stuff'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    dress ups? my son looooooooves dressups.

Dolls house is a great idea.

Any kind of tent, cubby house. DS got a circus tent from cotton on for his birthday which is a massive hit

Bug catcher - also a hit - but DS is 4

Sticker books.

I got my son a mini vileda cleaning trolley from ebay, all scaled down to kid size, he LOVES cleaning (was there a mix up at the hospital!?)

Water play table.

Gardening stuff, bunnings sell "my first garden" things, they are just mini garden beds with magnetic letters and stuff.

Balls are always a hit

DS is getting smurf singlet/socks/undies - sounds lame, but he will love them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cooking stuff is a great idea. Myer and kmart both sell animal cake moulds. the kitchen stores also sell bug and rocket ship ice moulds.

Shaped sandwich cutters

A cardboard cubby house that she can decorate herself, saw them online for about $30 but i have seen them for $10 at red dot before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnor- I told my DP when I saw the childrens dyson vacuums if our baby gets one before me it is a deal breaker LOL.

I love the bug catcher idea.. Sounds like she likes the outdoors with her cubby house etc.

What about growing her own plants etc?? I j ust gave my friends daughter who is very spoilt pot plants pink, purple, yellow and a punnet of flowers. It was her FAV present out of all the toys! Her mum was very thankful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    does the dyson kids vacuum actually work? my kids go nuts for their toy vacuum. My ds actually vacuums the toy room with our big dyson he thinks its a massive treat to be allowed to stay up and do it!