+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nose bleeds

Hiya was just wondering if anyone has any ideas for relieving nose bleeds during pregnancy, I never suffered with nose bleeds my other four pregnancies and its starting to get embarrassing when I'm out in public and it happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I suffered nose bleeds alot at the start of this pregnancy. I found I always got one on my morning walk on my way home, and I wonder if it had to do with getting too hot. I got them at other times too though. Not sure there is much you can do to prevent them, but just try to make sure you always have a travel pack of tissues wherever you go!

Similar Threads

1. placenta previa grade 4 (5 bleeds and only 24wks)
    By grigs76 in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-11-2012, 22:39
  2. Nose job?
    By SugarSkull in forum Beauty
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 18:03
  3. Implantation Bleeds?
    By Boost in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-04-2012, 16:44