+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nappy bag help?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Bubbert the two pics I posted you'll find the top one is $59.00. Check out eBay. They have heaps of cheaper options and still great quality
    Thank you FTM. Good luck with making your decision, I definitely know how hard it is

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbert For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nappy bag help?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Truffle they are both from eBay. The top one is chubba bubba boutique and only $59.00. The second one is OiOi and is $159.00. I totally agree with the front pockets as I would need the exact same thing but my issue is that the one with pockets is a whole 5cm's smaller wide .. oh decisions decsions!
    Thanks for that. I might look into the Oi Oi one. If I could do my time again I would get the Storksak Sophia in leather. My DS is almost 2 so cannot justify it at almost $500 (I have seen it for $350). Now if I get magically pregnant it's the first thing on my list!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nappy bag help?

I got a back pack from k Mart. Babylove brand I think. $40 but totally perfect. Plain black.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
    Thanks for that. I might look into the Oi Oi one. If I could do my time again I would get the Storksak Sophia in leather. My DS is almost 2 so cannot justify it at almost $500 (I have seen it for $350). Now if I get magically pregnant it's the first thing on my list!

Oh Truffle that bag is LOVELY but I'm pretty sure DH would divorce me if I spent that much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nappy bag help?

Quote Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
    Dp thought it was outrageous how much I wanted to spend on a pram and bag. Then when we went shopping he actually picked the ones I liked LOL! And he picked a more expensive car seat then me.... Go figure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nappy bag help?

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    Ooh they don't ship internationally, how'd you manage to get them here?
    I got my main one from their American supplier just before they stopped shipping to Aus.
    I got a couple from 'the pink room' JJB's forum, and another from an Aus supplier(I think it was baby bake house). They also have a buy/swap/sell fb page.

I have a BFF as my main bag, a minibe for food, a berich leather for my purse, a be light, and have a couple of the small bags to divide everything up in the nappy bag. I really want a be prepared but have no need for it. It's become a real addiction!

Just remembered I saw a couple at toysrus at Knox city(Vic). Not a great range but they might be able to order some.
    Last edited by Sevven; 07-12-2012 at 15:58.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sevven For This Useful Post:

Urban Tumbleweed  (08-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Nappy bag help?

Ftm- will pm you

I am now admiring that exact bag. I love the light/colored lining.

The top one I would be concerned about being able tout the big straps over my shoulder. I know the oi oi has a long strap too.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub