+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Nappy bag help?

Hi everyone

Wasn't sure where to put this so thought this may be a good place to start. I desperately need some nappy bag recommendations. Price isn't really an issue as I want something that DH can use too (so can't be girly) and something that has EVEYRTHING you need. Must have change mat, bottle holders etc etc. Any ideas? What did you get? What are the best brands. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nappy bag help?

I love my mimco mine is black so not girly at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nappy bag help?

Mimco here to

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nappy bag help?

I got two Isoki bags and love them both. The best part is they are reversible - one side being a bit more girly and the other side is usually a plain colour. This meant my hubby would take it with him no problem...especially the messenger bag style in black. I got them both off their website and they came with everything you have listed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nappy bag help?

I got mine from Target and its actually pretty good . It's a plain messenger style and looks nice (and DH can use it without feeling girly). It has heaps of pockets for all the baby stuff, an insulated bottle section, and a change mat (although that is quite small and attached so I use one I bought with my cloth nappies). It's holding up well so far, and was pretty cheap so if it dies I won't mind springing for another one. All that said though there are some absolutely gorgeous nappy bags on eBay as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had a look at the Mimco and the Isoki .. gorgeous! Thanks for your suggestions so far .. any more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got an Oroton nappy bag, because they said you can take everything out from the inside and then use it as a handbag later... I'm not sure I would want too being all pooey and stuff My pram is cream so this is why I got oroton and I don't like the blingy parts on the Mimco!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Nappy bag help?

Love my Vanchi!!! I have 2 different ones. They are great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a JuJuBe(well a few..) and love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nappy bag help?

I bought a isoki with DS and disliked it as its really, really heavy even without anything in it.

My advice is to try find something thats lightweight, and depending on what sort of person you are lots / minimal pockets (i personally dislike lots of pockets cause unless you are the type of person who puts things in the same place each time, you have to search each pocket to find something). I also like ones that can hang off the back of a pram. And try find one thats not too big or too small.