+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by maybenumber3 View Post
    Same here. I am very strongly pro vax.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    So am I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vaccinations

I am completely pro vaccines! I have and will be giving my kids all of them as I have had them all and if I have gotten the illness it was much milder ie chicken pox
    As some people have said if it was liked to such things as autism I think there would be a lot more autistic people out there!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    We don't Vaccinate at all.
    Sorry not being rude but why don't you? I'm a first time mum and still learning. I haven't got much idea about the vaccinations out there. Most ppl are pro but haven't heard much from ppl against. Thanks :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alicia92 For This Useful Post:

threeatlast  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    We don't Vaccinate at all.
    Could you please share your reasons for not vax no judgement here just interested. Thankyou,.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vaccinations

Pro vaccination for sure, and I don't see any need for delay. My dd had her 2 month vax when she was still in the NiCU and weighed 3lb. The sooner we could get the schedule completed the better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post
    Pro vaccination for sure, and I don't see any need for delay. My dd had her 2 month vax when she was still in the NiCU and weighed 3lb. The sooner we could get the schedule completed the better.
    How old is she now then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Against my 6 year old had one vaccine that didnt go well, and my 1 year old hasnt had any. There is 1 I am considering but not sure on so will just wait until I am sure I can always put them in but can never take them out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I am completely pro vaccines! I have and will be giving my kids all of them as I have had them all and if I have gotten the illness it was much milder ie chicken pox
    As some people have said if it was liked to such things as autism I think there would be a lot more autistic people out there!
    Autism rates have skyrocketed there are a lot more Autistic children now than there use to be, also we give more vaccines now than we use too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemyfam For This Useful Post:

*Need~More~Coffee~Please*  (06-12-2012),threeatlast  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2TwoDSs View Post
    I am pro vac, on time and complete every one on the list. DS1 had all his including MMR and varicella...he is definitely not autistic. I don't think that's linked to your son's possible autism Witchypoo. If so, then there will be lots of autistic children out there.

Two questions, does immunisations actually prevent the sickness eg whooping cough etc? My DS1 had his varicella vac but he still got chicken pox from a cousin though is pretty mild case.

And if I am vaccinated against whooping cough recently, will my BM protect my bub against WC? Bub just had his WC vac yesterday but I am curious.

a vaccination will not protect you from the virus /sickness .u can still get whooping cough after a vax same with chicken pox and any of them . i hate that so many people dont realise this

12. The Following User Says Thank You to *Need~More~Coffee~Please* For This Useful Post:

threeatlast  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2TwoDSs View Post
    I am pro vac, on time and complete every one on the list. DS1 had all his including MMR and varicella...he is definitely not autistic. I don't think that's linked to your son's possible autism Witchypoo. If so, then there will be lots of autistic children out there.

Two questions, does immunisations actually prevent the sickness eg whooping cough etc? My DS1 had his varicella vac but he still got chicken pox from a cousin though is pretty mild case.

And if I am vaccinated against whooping cough recently, will my BM protect my bub against WC? Bub just had his WC vac yesterday but I am curious.
    Just curious, you know enough about the vaxes to form an opinion that they dont cause autism, yet you dont know that vaxes dont offer 100% protection from the diseases that you are vaxxing for?

FTR. I am neither 'pro-vax' nor 'anti-vax'. I vaxxed based on my child and my intuition. DS1 is fully vaxxed. DS2 did not have Hep B at birth he also did not have Hep A at 12mths or 18mths (we live in a remote indigenous area), he is fully vaxxed up to 18mths.